Chapter Three - "How to use the Time Machine"

The Time Machine

Chapter Three - "How to use the Time Machine"

-------------------------------------

Jonathan grabbed my mom's hand and kissed it as a sign of respect.

"Hey Mom! Welcome back. How's your day?" I greeted.

"Hey swee-" I glared at her. "I mean, Hey Elen! I had a great day. This day is very productive. How about you? I mean how about you two? I also see Jonathan here," Mom smiled at Jonathan.

"Yeah. I had a good day too Mom,"

"Me too auntie.."

"Okay, That's good. I'll just make some dinner for us. Just prepare the plates, spoon and forks, and glasses on the dining table. These will only take 15-20 minutes. Okay?"

"Yes!" Me and Jonathan stared at each other.

We both know that we are not good at cooking. So, it's a good thing that Mom offered us that she will cook for us while we are going to arrange the table and clean up the mess later. Mom is a chef, that's why she always make the best food in a very fast way.

"Dinner's ready!" Mom shouted.

We smelled the delicious scent of the beef mushroom and the pork steak. We took our seats infront of the dining table and stared at the food hungrily.

"You pray Jonathan," Mom said.

"Lord, Thank you very much for these super duper delicious foods that we are going to share this evening from thy bounty through Christ our Lord. Amen," My cousin sincerely prayed.

We started eating our meals but for Me and Jonathan, it's more like devouring.

"What time is it, Auntie?" Jonathan asked.

Mom looked at her watch,"it's already 7:30 P.M."

"Hmmm, maybe I should go home after I finish my food," Jonathan's eyes met my brown eyes.

"Sure. But I'll still give something for both of you," Mom gave us a sweet smile.

She went to the kitchen to get something..

I swallowed the food in my mouth and looked at Jonathan.

"Time Machine doesn't exist you Idiot! Maybe your eyes are deceiving you!"

"I have a proof, You poor silly girl. You also saw it," He sticked out His tongue.

"No! I didn't see anything," I lied.

"Liar!" He pinched my nose, "If you don't want to believe me then don't. I'm just telling the truth." I rolled my eyes. What He said was right and I was speechless.

"Here's your desserts!" Mom returned holding a red tray.

"A Red Velvet Cupcake for My Daughter, Elen." She placed the plate in front of me and I started digging in.

"A Chocolate Mousse for my Niece, Jonathan." Jonathan started digging in also.

"Do you like to stay here tonight Jonathan?" Mom offered.

My brown eyes met Jonathan's eyes. I'm trying to tell Him to say "yes" just by looking. Good thing is he understood it.

"Uhmmm, I'd like to auntie. Is it okay?"

"Of course. It's already evening. You could stay here anytime you want. Don't hesitate okay?" Mom gave Him a sweet smile.

"Uhmm, Mom.. Where will He sleep? We only have two bedrooms. One is for me and the other one is for you," I asked

"He could sleep in your room"

"Mom!" I glared at her.

"Okay. I know.. But we can't let Jonathan sleep in the living room. I'll just give Him the comforter and sleep in your room."

"But Mom-"

"No more complains okay?"

"Yes, Mom" I gave her an annoyed face.

"Go clean now.. You two."

"Yes," Me and Jonathan answered.

Mom went up to change clothes and sleep.

"I hate you shittyhead," I rolled my eyes.

"No, you don't and besides you're the one who asked me to stay here without thinking," He teased me.

"Ugh!" I started to wash and soap the dishes while my cousin is cleaning the dining table.

"Shittyhead! You must help here!"

"Stop calling me Shittyhead. I don't like it,"

"Then come over here!"

"Okay." I wiped the soap on my hands to His head.

"Stop it Elen!" He also did in return.

"Okay Shittyhead" I gave Him a monkey face. He rolled His eyes.

We finished washing the dishes and cleaning the table. I went upstairs to change my clothes.

"Don't come in here Jonathan!"

"Okay Milady," He said in a British accent.

"It doesn't suit You Idiot," I said while changing clothes.

He didn't reply. I opened my door and I saw Mom giving Him the comforters.

"Oh. There you are Elen," Mom said.

"I'm coming in," Jonathan smirked.

He unfolded the comforter and sat on it. Mom said her Goodnight to us.

"Come on, Let's check it." I said as I close the door.

He removed the large black cloth and placed the Time Machine in the middle.

"I can't believe it. There's a Time Machine In front of us!" I mumbled.

"Heh." He cocked an eyebrow.

"Come on. Let's try it."

"Wait. I'll check it first," He looked at the back to find some informations, "I see.."

"What?"

"It says that in order to use this, you must sit on it and step on the pedal. That's all,"

"That's all?" I was shocked. I didn't thought that it's so easy to use it.

"Yes."

"Come on. Let's try it! I'll go first," I sat on the bike-look-alike part of the Machine and I step on the pedal.

-------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for my mistakes. Wait for the next chapter and continue reading. :D

Love,

Lurobinus.

Comment and Vote Guys! Thanks. ^___^