The Favorite

Y/N's POV;

"AHHHHH!-"

I woke up to the sound of screaming, again.

I groaned while getting out of bed. I made my bed, brushed my teeth, took a shower, and got changed.

I got out of my room to see my family re-watching their ski trip video.

"Ayyy look! The sleepy head is up!" Mike said when he saw me upstairs.

"Oh shut up would you?"

"Good morning Y/N!" My mom and dad in unison.

"Morning mom, dad. Are you guys seriously watching the ski trip? Again?"

"Oh c'mon its a good one! Right Lex~?" Said my favorite aunt, aunt Heidi.

"I- shut up."

Everyone laughed and chuckled at this, except Lex of course.

"There's some pancakes in the kitchen, Y/N."

"Thanks mom."

I went to the kitchen to get my pancakes and watched the rest of the video with my family.

"Scoot over Chase."

Chase groaned but moved so I sat beside him.

-Time skip to lunch..-

Its lunch time, and my mom called everyone to the dining table. I sat beside my aunt Heidi and we all started eating.

"Hey, Y/N." My aunt whispered in my ear. "Your dad still treating you good? You know you could always move in with us- Wha?- What?" Before she got to finish her sentence, my dad nudged her on the shoulder lightly.

"What was that for?"

"For trying to make my daughter live with you. AGAIN!" My dad said, slightly annoyed.

"Oh c'mon I wasn't making her!.. I was just saying that its a possibility y'knoww.."

"Yea yea. She's just 11, and it doesn't mean just because she's your favorite she can move in with you guys."

"I know I know."

The rest of us chuckled at the sight of the two siblings arguing.

"Anyways, who wants to come get vintage pokémon packs with me tonight?!" My dad said excitedly.

"MEEEE!" All the boys screamed.

"Geez you guys can never go a single day without screaming can you?" I said in annoyance.

"Well its the same way you cant go a day without roasting us." Shawn said shrugging.

I nodded with a smirk on my face in reply.

-Time skip..- (sorryyy)

I was in my room, playing Fortnite with Chase and Shawn.

"CHASE! CHASE ON YOUR LEFT!" Shawn shouted into the microphone.

"SHHHOOT! GOT HIM!" Chase replied.

"Alright guys, 3 more left!! We got this!!" I said proudly.

"Yea we do!"

"WE ALWAYS GOT THISSS!!"

I chuckled at their response, and killed 2 guys at once.

"WOAAAH GO Y/N!!" Shawn said supportively.

"Nice one sis!" Chase said as well.

"SHAWN BEHIND YOU!" I shouted.

"GOT HIM!"