Hide it

Y/N's POV:

Everyone I've ever know in my entire life knows that I hate being on camera and especially everything that comes with it. I hated fame. Even when I was born into a YouTube family, that never stopped me from hiding from the camera. 

But just because I hated it, doesn't mean I don't support my family as they film their life for the internet. I loved watching their videos with them all the time. And they supported me as well, keeping me safe and away from their channel and social life.

I did have a secret I kept from others as well though. Kept from everyone in fact. I made sure no one knew, and will ever know. Until I'm ready.

I was a faceless streamer.

..

-Flashback to 3 days ago..-

It was Saturday afternoon. I were doing a stream playing Fortnite.

"Yo! Thanks, uh, Catkittylover71 for the donation!" I said whilst looking back and forth at your stream and game. 

"Y/N watch your back!" My streamer friend said.

I only did streams and videos when I was home alone. So no one would hear nor bother me. Also so they wouldn't find out. Though my parents disagreed to let me stay home by myself, I've convinced them to let me stay home most of the times they go out or record outside.

I continued to stream for a few more hours, until my parents called and said they were coming back with my siblings. I bid goodbye to my fans and deleted any former information of my streams, logged out of my streaming account on Fortnite and Twitch, and rechecked everything before they would arrive. 

I finished checking and went to the pantry to get a snack. I sung a tune on your way downstairs, dancing a bit. But I opened the pantry door to see what? My father, who tried his best to scare me.

Typical.

"Ahh!" He yelled in my shut eyed face.

"Hi dad." I opened my eyes and answered.

"Hey y/n! We're home!"

"I can see that." I looked at the back door and saw my mother and older sister rolling their eyes with the boys snickering.

"So, what have you been doing for four whole hours home alone?" My mother asked walking towards the kitchen counter.

"The usual. Playing with the dogs, Fortnite, watching Thinknoodles."

"Oo! Sis! We should watch y/ch/n later! They made a new stream just 30 minutes ago!" Shawn said excitedly to me.

(y/ch/n - your channel name)

"Oh? Well you might have to just watch it with Chase and Mike. 'Cause I watched it while they were live~" I taunted him.

"What?! No fair! Mom, dad can I stay behind next time with y/n?" He pleaded.

"No Shawn you have to come with us, you can't be left behind even with y/n here."

"Yea listen to mom Shawny." 

My words made him pout more which made me laugh quite a bit.

-Present time..-

In this stream I was playing Roblox, murder mystery to be specific. My parents said they would take a long time with this, and brought my siblings as well. I was sad though, since I couldn't go with them, as they went Super Nintendo World. Or as my father called it, Super Mario Bros world. But they did promise they'll go back with me another time, for this time they went to film.