Hibachi & Pranks

A/N: Welp. I'm a terrible author. Sorry for not upload for.. uhm if I'm being honest I don't keep track. Anyways again I'm sorry, I've been motivated but I never have the time so, uh, enjoy!

TW: Mentions of fake blood ;))

Chase's POV:

We were eating at Hibachi today, no special occasion. Mom just didn't want to cook, and neither did dad.

Me, Y/N, and Mike were already done eating so we played among us. Lex was scrolling on Tiktok, as usual, and Shawn was finishing up his food. As well as mom and dad. One round, all three of us finally got imposter.

"Wait let's vote out pink, she's getting onto us." I said, to no one in particular.

"Sure!" Y/n replied.

"Alright." Mike replied as well.

"Wait can I join you guys?" Shawn joined the conversation.

"Shawn, finish your food first before playing." Mom said to him.

"Awhh but mom I'm almost done!"

"That's no excuse. Finish first."

"Yea Shawn~ finish your food first~!" I teased him, and Y/N snickered.

He merely grumbled, I didn't get to hear what he said though.

"Did you say something Shawny?" Y/N asked.

He did a dramatic sigh; "Nothing dear sister!" He said in a 'innocent' tone.

We continued playing for a bit, then something happened.

Y/N's POV:

We kept on laughing at how oblivious the crewmates were. They didn't even think for a second that it was any of us.

"Hey! Can you be any more louder?!" A lady from behind us shouted at Chase.

"Uhm.. I'm sorry am I bothe-" He tried to speak, but she wouldn't let him.

"Don't talk back to me boy!" And she smacked him on the head! 

"Hey! Don't hit my brother like that! He didn't do anything." I defended my twin.

"Y/n stay out of this. I don't want you to get hurt either. And you, lady, you can't hit my kid like that!" My dad said.

Mom and Lex joined in defending Chase while the rest of us stayed quiet.

"Chase, you okay? That looked painful." I looked at him with a mix of pity and a fair amount of sympathy.

"I'm fine, it didn't hurt that much." Obviously, he was lying.

"You know you're not a good liar Chase." Mike said with a small laugh at the end.

That made us laugh for a second.

"I'm calling the police!" "I'm elderly! I do what I want!" 

"My son didn't even do anything!" "HE MADE ME SPILL MY COFFEE!" 

The arguing continued in the distance. Shawn covered his ears, and I hugged him. None of us ever liked loud noises that come from other people, despite being the loudest family to exist. 

Chase's POV:

This went on for a few minutes until dad came back and called for me. I went out with him and saw a police officer, a waiter, the lady, and a few other people.

"She hit my son!" He told the officer what happened and a few other things I didn't really pay attention to.

The cop asked me a few questions about it like 'does it hurt?' Or 'is it aching?'.