Not So Free Spree

Y/N's POV:

It was a chill day, nothing much happening. I stayed in my room most of the time, doing whatever I could to keep myself busy. Reading, gaming, and eating. On repeat. All day. So, I went downstairs to the kitchen.

I saw my mom on her computer, probably working.

"Hey mom, can I help with anything here?"

"Oh, y/n. Nothing right now, why? You usually don't ask."

"I'm just.. bored, is all."

Dad came from side and chuckled.

"Today is a very boring day isn't it y/n?" He said.

I nodded, said goodbye and went upstairs back to my room. I decided on listening to music doing nothing, as it would be relaxing. And, it was.

I zoned out a lot but it didn't matter anymore, as long as I wasn't bored. Being in the most adventurous, exciting, fun family I ever met, I never really got used to being bored.

-One hour later..-

I was close to falling asleep, when someone decided to knock on my room door.

Mike's POV:

Today was way too boring to my liking. I didn't like it. At. All.

I went to Lex's room, hoping to find something to do.

knock knock knock

"Knock knock knock! Its your probably, maybe, favorite sibling!"

The door opened slightly. Lex peeked out and then opened the door completely.

"You're not my favorite sibling you know." She said and let me in.

"Ouch." I pretended like my heart hurt at her words and put my hand over my chest.

"Well, who is?" I asked, leaning on her door frame, crossing my arms.

"I don't have one." I gave her a 'knowing' look.

"..Shawn." She answered hesitantly. I was going to reply with something but she interrupted me.

"But if you dare tell him or Chase or Y/n I swear to Go-." I didn't let her finish her sentence.

"Relax. I won't. And don't swear to God, he didn't do anything." I said my last sentence with a small laugh.

She nodded.

"Why are you here again?"

I shrugged as an answer. "I don't know. I'm bored, thought you could come up with something we could do."

It was silent for a few moments.

"We could go to the mall with the others?" She cut the silence.

"Sure?" I gave my reply in the questionable way. I knew she would just shop for clothes. While me, Chase and maybe y/n in the gaming store, along with Shawn.

"Ok then! It's planned."

"Should we tell the others now?"

"Now?  Mike if you knew me you know it would take at least an hour for me to get ready."

"And the others?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

She scoffed, "Their maximum time is 30 minutes, including you." She pointed a finger at me.

"Now out." She started pushing me out. "I need to get ready."

Once I was fully out of her room, she shut the door.