Sasaeng Fan

Narrator:

Angry Jihyo is now facing the scared cub while in between is Manager Unnie.

Manager Unnie: Jihyo.. calm down okay? Now, you (referring to Chaeyoung) where did you go after Somi left you in xyz club.

Chaeyoung : Unnie.. Ca....can you get Tzuyu?

Manager Unnie called Tzuyu. The three of them looking at Chaeyoung...

Chaeyoung: I don't remember anything except that I passed out in the club...

Jihyo: Yah! What you mean?
Chaeyoung:(* gulps*) I woke up at someone's bed...
Tzuyu: What????!

Manager Unnie hold Chaeyoung's hands telling her it's okay. She can tell what really happened.

Chaeyoung: I.... woke up undressed.. I'm wearing only my underwear...(* Teary eyes*)

Tzuyu and Jihyo hands are now forming fist.. ready to fight the unknown someone who undressed the cub.

Chaeyoung: After dressing up... I walked quickly to get out of the room.. then, someone stopped me... She asked me if I was twice Son Chaeyoung.... I thanked her and said sorry.. I told her to forget what happened.... But...( Chaeyoung's tears slowly drops) but.. she told me she wouldn't... She told me that.. she have my pictures... Then... She told me she's my Sasaeng fan.....

Manager Unnie suddenly hug Chaeyoung. She felt at ease because the Sasaeng fan was a girl but still they didn't know what the girl did to Chaeyoung.

Manager Unnie: Chaeng... You should have called me... Us..

Chaeyoung: I don't know where's my phone... When the girl told me that she's my Sasaeng fan. I ran away.. It took me two hours to go all the way here.... I'm sorry for making you three worried.. it's my fault (Chaeyoung cries)

Jihyo holds Chaeyoung hands while Tzuyu is crying hugging Chaeyoung in her side.

Jihyo: I'm sorry for yelling at you Chaeng.. I'm just really worried. I almost called the police or PD-nim.. but I think we need to call PD-nim..
Manager Unnie: Can you remember her face? Are you sure you can't remember anything after you passed out?

Chaeyoung just nod to her manager unnie. Tzuyu just hugs Chaeyoung in her side she never ask any questions. She knows that her friend still cannot believe what happened to her.

Chaeyoung: Can we please keep this between the four of us?!(*pleading eyes)
I don't want them to worry. I'm okay..
Tzuyu: Chaeng.... I think we should report this...
Chaeyoung: No...no...no.. please.. I'll just talk to that Sasaeng fan..
Jihyo: No! You can't do that! What if she'll do something bad to you?!
Chaeyoung: Unnie... What if she already done something bad to me?

The three look at Chaeyoung because what the latter asked is possible.

Chaeyoung: It's possible right?! So..so.. I'm not afraid anymore.. I don't want to cause trouble for the members.. I'm gonna fix this...

Manager Unnie: Chaeng... not I but WE can fix this.. We still need to know her identity before talking to her... Tsk..

She is afraid but again pretends to be strong. Chaeyoung intentionally didn't named the Sasaeng fan. She remembers the name well but she chose not to mention it.

Chaeyoung: Unnies.. Tzu.. Can I sleep first.. My head hurts.. the members already waiting outside..
Manager Unnie: I bet you didn't eat yet.. I'll get your food first.. Don't sleep yet.. okay?!

Manager Unnie and Jihyo left Chaeyoung's room while Tzuyu massaging Chaeyoung's head.

Chaeyoung: Tzu.. Can I be honest to you?
Tzuyu: Sure Cub.. You can always be .. I'm here for you.. always..
Chaeyoung: I'm so scared.. I'm still not believing this things happening to me... Mina..my cousin.. mom.. and that girl.. Did I do something wrong in my past life??
Tzuyu: Chaeng... I know it's too much for you but you can count on me okay.. until Mina unnie comes back to your life.
Chaeyoung: That's not gonna happen..

Chaeyoung told to Tzuyu what she heard from her brother and mother conversation. It made Tzuyu speechless.

Chaeyoung: So, you gonna stick with me from now on and maybe forever..(*Chaeyoung said laughing while wiping her tears*)
Tzuyu: Ehh? If that's the case then should we get married?
Chaeyoung: Yah!!

The two just continue talking while waiting for Chaeyoung's Manager Unnie. Meanwhile, Jihyo is now facing her six other members.
Nayeon: So, what happened?!
Jeongyeon: Why did you tell at the cub?!
Dahyun: Where did she stay last night?
Sana: Where is Tzuyu?
Mina: Who is she with?
Momo: What time are we eating?

Jihyo: Yah! I'll tell you so stop asking.. It's just a misunderstanding.. okay? I got mad at Chaeyoung because she didn't went home last night. We tried to call her but she's cannot be reached. I got really worried I almost called the police.. She stayed in her high school friend's house and she lost her phone that's why we cannot reach her or contacted us.

Mina: What's her/his name?
Jihyo: I didn't ask.. but it's a girl.
Jeongyeon: Tsk..Are you sure she's okay?
She looks so scared looking at you.
Jihyo: She's having a headache again.. That's why Tzuyu was still in her room.
Sana: hangover?
Dahyun: What about her phone?
Jihyo: Manager Unnie will try to ask in the Club.
Momo: To be honest.. I wasn't expecting Chaeyoung going to a club.. Is she really okay? Like very okay?
Jihyo: I don't know.. but for me she's okay..
Mina: She's not okay.. look.. she's having headaches again..
Sana: Then, take good care of her Mitang~ like you always do before..
Dahyun: *nods* (another Michaeng shipper spotted)

Jihyo wants to hear Mina's answer but Manager Unnie arrived. She bought Chaeyoung and the members food for breakfast.

Two days passed

Chaeyoung woke up early and  decided to call her lost phone using her manager's issued phone.

Ring... Ring..

Suzy: Hello.
Chaeyoung: Hi. I'm the owner of the phone. Can I get my phone?
Suzy: Who's this?
Chaeyoung: I said.. the owner of the phone.
Suzy: Son Chaeyoung?
Chaeyoung: Why do you know my name?
Are you perhaps....
Suzy: Yes. It's me your fan..You left your phone in my house.. just meet me in my house..
Chaeyoung: What?! Let's just meet somewhere not your house.
Suzy: How about your house?
Chaeyoung: I don't have a house.. restaurant.. let's meet in a restaurant..
Suzy: Are you sure?! What if someone sees us?
Chaeyoung: They will just think we are friends.. it's not that we are having a date.
Suzy: hahahaha I really like you.. you're so funny.
Chaeyoung: What's so funny?
Suzy: You.
Chaeyoung: Are you sure you're my fan?
Suzy: Yeah.. I'm sure.. Anyway, I'm a busy person so.. Just meet me tomorrow evening in this restaurant near XYZ club.
Chaeyoung: Yah! Are you messing up with me?!
Suzy: Bye...
Chaeyoung: wait... hey... Tsk.. I'm not done yet..

Mina heard the middle part of Chaeyoung's conversation with Suzy.

Mina: Who's that? Why are you raising your voice early in the morning Chaeng.

Chaeyoung: Nothing Unnie.. A crazy fan..

Mina: Are you sure?? Just block the number so it will not bother you again..

Chaeyoung: Ne.. (*massaging her forehead*)

Mina: Still having headaches?

Mina sat beside Chaeyoung and dragged the latter to lay her head in her lap. Mina start massaging Chaeyoung's forehead.

Mina: You should have appointment for Check up Chaeng.. You're headaches happens more often.

Chaeyoung: I'm okay Unnie.. I'm just stressed lately.. How are you and my cousin? Is he taking good care of you?

Mina: We... are fine. Yes. He's cool as you Chaeng.

Chaeyoung: That's a relief.. (*Chaeyoung lifts her head from Mina's lap then sits up*)

She looks sincerely in Mina's eyes.

Chaeyoung: As long as you're happy I'm okay.(*pats Mina's head*) I'll be strolling in the near park. Please tell Jihyo unnie if she looks for me.

Chaeyoung stood up and leave the apartment. Mina sighs as she sees Chaeyoung leave her in the living room. She's curious why Chaeyoung is stressed lately and if she's the reason. She wants to ask but afraid to know the answer. There are many unanswered questions running to Mina's mind that triggers her anxiety.

--
Author's Note:
Thank you for reading. 😊