Missing

At Twice Living Room,

Jihyo: Girls.. remember to be with your bodyguards always.
Mina: Especially you Chaeng...
Nayeon: Tzu, take good care of Chaeng.
Sana: You take good care of yourself too Tzu.
Tzuyu: Ne~

The girls ride their separate company cars for their different activities.
Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are now in the same car going to JYP to have practice. Tzuyu recognize that the other bodyguard is new.

Tzuyu: Excuse me.. Are you new?
Lady bodyguard: Yes Miss.. I just get hired yesterday.
Tzuyu: Really? Where's the bodyguard we had yesterday?
Lady bodyguard: She's absent that's why I took over for today.
Tzuyu: Really? Okay... Please take good care of us. *Bows*
Lady bodyguard: *bows*

--
After practicing, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu decided to go home early but both of them saw Seulgi in front of the building waiting for someone.

Tzuyu: Chaeng, is that Seulgi Unnie?
Chaeyoung: Is she waiting for us?
Tzuyu: Want to ask her?
Chaeyoung: *nods*
Tzuyu: Unnie?
Seulgi: Tzu! Chaeng..
Tzuyu: What are you doing here? Waiting for someone?
Seulgi:*nervous* uhm.. I'm waiting for Chaeng... Can I privately talk to you?
Tzuyu: Uhm.. I don't think.. that is..
Chaeyoung: Sure Unnie.. I really want to talk to you too..
Seulgi: Really? How about a cafe?
Tzuyu: Yah! You can't. Unnies will be mad..
Chaeyoung: It's okay Tzu. We have bodyguards. I can go with her.
Tzuyu: Are you sure?
Chaeyoung: Don't worry. It will not take an hour..
Tzuyu: Okay.. I'll just wait inside the building. I can't go home without you. Text me where you are going.
Chaeyoung: Ne~

--
Seulgi and Chaeyoung went inside an exclusive cafe together with Chaeyoung's bodyguard. The two sitted facing each other while the lady guard in separate table.

Seulgi: Im sorry for what I acted.. I shouldn't blame you.
Chaeyoung: I know you didn't mean it Unnie.. I'm sorry too because of what happened you two broke up.
Seulgi: No.. it's not because of that.. and It's not your fault. It's my fault that she fell out of love. You know because I'm busy at work.
Chaeyoung: I know you still can work it out..
Seulgi: Chaeng, remember this watch? I'm giving this back to you. I'm sorry for everything.
Chaeyoung: Can I wear it now? Sorry for what again Unnie..
Seulgi: let me help you wear that... I'm really sorry..
Chaeyoung: Wow.. it's still pretty huh.. It's okay Unnie.. stop saying sorry.

FLASHBACK:

Ring.. ring..

Seulgi: What do you want? I already gave you the information.
IU: Not enough... Bring me Chaeyoung!
Seulgi: Are you crazy?
IU: Yes. Crazy for her. Don't worry this will be the last time. I'm giving you Suzy just bring Chaeyoung to me.
Seulgi: I can't do that. She's always with her  bodyguard.
IU: *chuckles* not for tomorrow. Just bring her in a place no one can easily go. I'll do the rest.
Seulgi: I don't want to. That's
IU: I'll do something bad to Suzy if you decline!! I'm in a hurry! Do as I say!

End the call..

END OF FLASHBACK

Seulgi felt guilty so she decided to give Chaeyoung the watch that helped them locate her in the past. She's nervous.
The three are walking in the parking lot when the bodyguard went near Chaeyoung and put a handkerchief in Chaeyoung's nose making her loose consciousness.

Seulgi: What are you doing?
Bodyguard: I'm just following what she ordered just like what you did..
Seulgi: Wait.. Let's

A white van stopped in front of them and the lady bodyguard lift Chaeyoung. She put her inside the car and quickly left the place. Seulgi was shocked to what just happened. Then she realized she messed up. She just froze to her place until she received a call. She answered it.