2 - this is going to be interesting

Second day at school and you already managed to find trouble. I mean, your family has always been good at it and even better at hiding it. You didn't get in for only your smartness, but your family was a good factor, a scary one in fact.

Your father has a criminal past that helped your family stay wealthy for a few years, until dad's "golden age" came to an end and he had to flee.

Your family was left in darkness, you had to move and had to hide. That is why you were Haruhi's classmate. Your father never contacted your family again and with that your mother got bitter. She really loved him and it hurt to see her like that, you started to hate that old man. Your mother was far from perfwct, but compared to you father, she was an angel.

You know that if you really tried, you could somehow find him, but you despise him and woukd nevwr porpusely see him again.

You managed to piss off your new boss, Kyoya with that. He had always found everything about anyone, if needed, but you, you hid everything. He had stayed up all night to find anything! something! But you were impossible to trace back to.

In the morning, he decided to have a talk with Haruhi, but she told him that the two of you weren't close enough back in the day. Yes, you could talk for hours and charm anyone, but you didn't have anyone close. There was one person, but it was just because their family worked for yours. Since you were little, you were teached to be closed off and you took it to heart. You would charm and distract people from the truth, you were an impressively good liar. A faker.

Kyoya wanted to know the errors you hid, because he saw everything and would do anything to do so. It feels like every day, your relationship with your new bosses will only worsen.

You come to school and get introduced to your class, which Haruhi was not part of, because of course the person who had to lead you to class was Tamaki.

"Everyone sit down, we have a new student." The teacher spoke delicately.

Everyone did as told, they were all so...weird but normal? Rich people.

"Hello, my name is Aiko Sato, pleased to meet you and I hope we can all get along." you give them the charming, yet fake smile, fooling everyone as usual. You were greeted with warmth, everyone thought you were a rich folk like them and they thought you were a boy, so you caught a few girl's eyes.

The classes were usual, thankfully. After school you had to go play maid for the club. Tamaki, you and Kyoya walked together.

"Say, Aiko, what do your parents do?" Kyoya started, sounding unbothered but you could detect he was itching to know.

"I don't have an interesting life Kyoya, I am a commoner. Ask Haruhi how she lives and you'll get the same answer as I. Except my father is not a drag queen." you glance at him, crossing your arms while walking and giving a hint to back off from that topic.

Kyoya ignored your hint "You live with your father as well? Interesting."

"No," you sigh, you did not want to speak to any of these rich spoiled kids, they wouldn't understand anything anyways "I live with my mother and I am an only child. Are you pleased with my answer?"

"But what does your mom do for work?" Tamaki starts talking now too, interested in himself.

"A usual accountant, I promise, my life is boring." you look at the music room three sign. Kyoya obviously wasn't pleased with your answer, because if you had the same life as Haruhi, you wouldn't have the money to buy the school's uniform.

time for hell, yay

You saw everyone except Haruhi, apparently she always arrives last.

"So, what do I have to do?" you sigh looking at everyone, the twins seems very happy that you got your karma.