3 - first day and a vacation already

New day, same old you. You were walking to school but before you could reach it you were basically kidnapped by the group.

"Hey what the hell?! Where are we going?!?!"

Your usual charismatic and chill act was gone from the shock. You sit next to Kyoya and Kaoru.

Seriously, where are we going???

"Every host needs a break dear!" Tamaki speaks.

"I haven't even been a host for a day." you cross your arms while looking at Kyoya's notebook.

"But even cleaners need breaks!" Tamaki speaks again.

You sigh and glare at Tamaki

"Where the hell are we even going?!"

Haruhi says "I have the same question..."

"You will find out!!" Tamaki claps his hands.

You look at Kyoya scribbling numbers, you whisper

"I don't want to be a burden, but there should be a 1 at the end of this number" you point at his calculation.

"Thank you, I seemed to have missed that." You can still very much see his feelings towards you, which were negative. Probably from the way you spoke the first day. Or that a fake smiler like him can spot a fake smile from you.

One of those two.

The rest of the ride was quiet. You heard giggling from the twins but they are like that anyways.

As you arrive it turns out you are in some sort of vacation center that Kyoya's family owns.

"This place is sick!" You smile and nod while looking around "and that's a compliment just in case"

Everyone puts on swimming clothes except you, you really had no desire to be there. No matter how cool this place was, they were all rich snobs. Nobody could buy your trust, it had to be earned and no person has really done that, probably never will.

You don't like when people make you do things and you always start protesting or doing the opposite when asked. You just sit down on a chair and fall asleep, due to not getting enough sleep at night.

You wake up to water being shot in your face

"What the fuck?!" You laugh in shock, you see Kaoru smirking while running away with Hikaru.

"children..."

Kyoya smiles behind his notebook at your comment. He thought that it was ironic, how a childish loudmouth like you would call them children.

Now with your wet clothes you had to change and the twins had lots of options for you. Haruhi was brought into the mess too, but she had bikinis chosen for her. You could choose anything, but you weren't feeling very feminine that day, so you chose black shorts and a black top. Comfortable and stylish.

You came out and the twins told you how boring your taste is.

"Well, I am sorry. I never asked to be here. And I think it's obvious I am not the most feminine girl." You sigh and go back to the chair, where Kyoya was writing close by.

You wanted to fall back asleep but you had too much energy now, so you just sat there and watched everyone interact.

Thankfully you were entertained by Tamaki's yelling. Apparently Haruhi was too revealing for him. Soon the third party joins, a girl named Renge. She seemed to be cosplaying.

The twins bring out an obvious and honestly a pretty good point while arguing with Tamaki.

"Why can Aiko and Renge wear bikinis then and Haruhi can't?" they raise their brows in unison. They are like a mirror, but it's easy to make the difference.