CHAPTER 4

Sia groaned as she felt her head pounding. The first thing she noticed as her eyes flew open was the beautiful interior. It was full of paintings and letters which were rarely seen presently. Sia was mesmerized for a moment as her gaze fell on the letters beautifully written in a scroll and tied with a silk ribbon. who uses them now with the development. It seems like people have forgotten the grace hidden in them and like foolish crows they just know how to scream in the calls. The letters had so many hidden meaning in them. The flesh feels more special receiving the letters since it makes thy flesh feel so special that every emotion is amplified. A word written with blood could make a sane flesh tremble with fear and make the lips quiver with incoherent words of love. But what's the use, people have stopped valuing love.

Humans have lost all their righteousness in greed and ambitions. It seems as if they are indirectly worshipping the son of hinsa and krodha. She then remembered incidents from the previous day and knew that all the answers to her queries were with Andria and Fedar.

"There's a mystery behind all of this. My destiny my faith all of them are written, all of them are planned even before I was born. My past lives can be reflecting upon my present" mumbled Sia as she closed her eyes slowly absorbing the breeze flowing in through the window cooling down the heat of the sun which otherwise has the potential to burn the flesh as if it never existed.

"Sia" came a calm and gentle voice among the breeze. Sia opened her eyes startled by the voice. She then realised that she almost dozed off and quickly got out of the warm bed.

 Sia went down only to find the place empty. Her heart thudded against her ribs as she realised that the cafeteria looked quite creepy when empty. The feeling that someone was sitting in those chairs and, watching her every move, never left. It was rather unpleasant for her to have breakfast all by herself. She left the place and walked back to her apartment to get her books knowing she was way too late for her first lecture.  

Her second lecture was history, a topic that has always fascinated her. It was really tough for her to convince her parents to let her choose history as subject for graduation. She smiled remembering the fight she had back then at her house to choose the college and graduate from history.

"It's too far Sia, moreover we'll have no control over your actions there. How will you live in by yourself? It's too far from Romania. And what are you going to do by doing history honors? Do you have plans to stay unemployed for the rest of your life?" Her mother shouted at her which Sia skillfully ignored and filled the form. She got a nice scholarship from a dream college. What else could a 17 years old wish for? Though it was the first time she was going against her mother yet her determination took over and she filled up the form. Unfortunately her luck was not so good. They spent thousands and got her sister's admission in the same college just because they did not want her to be alone. She was different from the others and despite knowing she was given many unasked things by her parents she never asked for but for the first time she asked for freedom which she wasn't granted. 

Sia let out a sigh coming back to present as everyone stood up to greet the professor. she turned around to take out her pen and a notebook to make notes when her gaze fell sideways and saw him. What was he doing in the history class? Ignoring the fact that he caught her staring at him in a weird way she sat down looking at the topic which read Witchcraft in 17th century. 

"The witches in 17th century were stereotypically women and they did not have any supernatural powers but in simple words they were just females in their higher form who were misunderstood. They were considered as sinner for being an atheist and not believing in the god whom everyone prayed. They were healers and helper but were accused of practicing the devil's magic popularly known as black magic. A witch was thought to be an individual who traded their soul to devil and worshipped him. The punishment for the witches were really brutal. They were hanged, burnt and not just them but their whole family. This happened mostly in England but in other places also the women accused of practicing black magic were criticized and punished." Many more such points were given by the professor and Sia enjoyed the class. Finally the lecture ended after an hour and half and she straightened her limbs which had cramped up.