CHAPTER 2

Tossing around, Sia waited for the sleep to come, for the darkness to consume her but sadly she didn't. Her eyes were wide open staring at the ceiling void of any feeling. The moment she closed her eyes, flashes from the previous dream of hers started hitting the back of her head making her open them wide yet again for the umpteenth time. There was something wrong she knew had no idea about the situation and just hoped that she at least has some brief idea before a chaos happens. Cuddling the pillow she slept not wanting to inculcate unwanted thoughts that were piled up at a infinite level in the pit of her stomach.

Running in the forest, Sia heard the sound of leaves crumpling and fast footsteps were heard. Somehow she felt all her senses heightened and when she looked back Sia saw a small group of men wearing a metal covering almost all over with swords in their hand shouting and screaming, all ready to attack and kill, riding on top of horses who were galloping towards her direction. Sia didn't know why was she running away from them, she just felt to do so. Something maybe an unknown soul wandering in the beautiful forest with red leaves warned her and her body was automatically acting according to the command. But her luck wasn't good as she all of a sudden felt her hairs being harshly pulled. Screaming out loud she fell on the ground, the impact already making her head spin from dizziness. Upon seeing the horses, she understood that she was caught.

"Finally, she was a tough one! Now the reward is final we just have to deliver her" said one getting down. He had the logo of a dagger on his arm, which seemed to be craved out of a dagger rather painfully.

"What do you want?" Screamed Sia struggling to get up. The man just shook his head and pulled her harshly from her elbows. Sia couldn't even stand properly, her head felt like bursting. The blue eyes in front of her seemed to stare at her intently for a while, there felt a disturbance in those wave of oceans.

"Let the horses rest while we do the same" He commanded still holding Sia in a tight grip to avoid any nuisance in case she tries to run. The other men got down and after tying the horses the men let them graze while they themselves sat down to rest and ate the fruits available in the trees which seemed to be in plenty. They way they were devouring their snack seemed like they had a tough time chasing her. Sia was tied by now to the nearby banyan tree and she watched them having their lunch just wondering what was going to happen next. Occasionally glancing at her the men were mentally planning the next move carefully. One mistake and they knew she would peel out taking advantage of the situation.

Sia felt a low tremble beneath her as if the tree is shaking itself. It wasn't an earthquake or else everyone would be alert. Something was again going to happen and she didn't have good feeling about it.

"Hey I feel the ground shaking" shouted Sia and the next second every pair of eyes were on her. They stood up and came near her standing in rows and columns.

"Don't you dare do anything. You have already given us a headache for a lifetime" said the same blue eyed guy raking his hands through his hairs. The ground again shook underneath her and this time it was tremendous and everyone could feel it. They were not much shocked but definitely surprised to an understatement.

"Everyone in their positions" he shouted after cursing for the hundredth time under his breath. It was a royal order which had to be fulfilled at any cost otherwise the consequences wouldn't be appealing.

The men ran to take their swords from the horses resting, and somehow by magic her ropes loosened. She got free from the clutches of the ropes which had left marks on her hand and without waiting any further she started to flee away for her life. There was a chaos behind her, the men had again started running after her shouting, screaming and cursing her for being a bitch. Her heartbeat rose as she took big strides to nowhere, but her guts as if knew just indicated her and trusting it she ran. Her chest began to hurt, legs wobbling but still panting like a dog she kept her pace steady and to her luck, the prayers were answered. Taking short yet fast steps Sia neared an open area surrounded by number of cottages. Her legs gave up when she reached there,aching badly. Falling on the ground Sia looked back and saw that the men were no where to be seen. They were ahead of the point where the cottages ended searching for her. Lowering her head she tried to calm the heart which was pacing faster than those horses.