five:﹙same thing, new people﹚

CHAPTER      FIVE !
same thing, new people

CHAPTER      FIVE !same thing, new people

"contains; none.-,"
—no need proceed with caution

The two other men didn't know how Matt did it. They were questioning Daredevil and how the two winded up taking out Nobu. Sitting around the table, looking at the men talking to Matt. "They said he just disappeared," Danny noted. 

"He fell off a cliff and hit his head" Y/n lied, shrugging her shoulders. 

"It just doesn't make any sense. What do you mean you're Daredevil?" He continued to question Matt, Y/n knew the reason why she wasn't being questioned was the cause of the fact she wasn't blind like he was. 

Matt sat next to Y/n, with his hand resting on her left thigh nervous about coming clean about being daredevil. 

"It's a long story. One I'd rather not tell." He finished off, before continuing. "More importantly, it's a secret I keep not just for the sake of protecting myself, but also for the people that I love." Squeezing her leg a little. 

"Okay. I get that." Luke ended the story there. 

Danny with food on his plate, while Y/n went and ate the food in front of her not truly focused on the conversation. "Yeah, well, sight is overrated." Matt's voice fogged into her ears.