4

Shen Xiuzhu happily took the coins, and went downstairs. Zhou Xuejun heard the sound of footsteps going away, sighed with a smile, picked up the brush and started writing again.

    The popsicles worth 10 cents a piece are actually frozen in sugar water. If you suck the popsicles hard, only transparent ice cubes are left, but children don’t care. Cold ice cubes are better than rice in summer. Shen Xiuzhu bit the popsicle, and greedily bought an extra 20 cents a pack of instant noodles, put the leftover corners in his pants pocket, and walked back to the alley with the popsicle in one hand and the instant noodles in the other.

    There was a huge old pagoda tree at the corner of the alley, and there were four or five and a half children squatting beside the tree. The oldest was a head taller than Shen Xiuzhu, who was 1.6 meters tall, and the youngest was a head shorter. Shen Xiuzhu walked over nervously.

    "Hey... idiot, hand over the remaining money!" A gangster shouted at Shen Xiuzhu, he was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt, tight trousers, a typical outfit in young and Dangerous movies.

    Shen Xiuzhu recognized this person. He was blocked by a person before, but he ran away. At this time, Shen Xiuzhu followed the same pattern and rushed into the alley. But this time he was not so lucky, two older teenagers stopped him directly, and the talking gangster came and searched his pockets. It was only 70 cents, and each person could have a bottle of soda.

    The most important thing is that they completed the handsome robbery in the movie. The big brother who took the lead confiscated the money and instant noodles, and looked at the ponytailed fool with a malicious smile. An old man moved into the alley to live with his grandson, harmless. He heard that the little fool's grandfather once held him by the hand and chatted with his parents. He said he was a grandson. He was a little curious. Is it really a boy?

    "I want to see today. Are you a boy or a girl? With such long hair, you still call yourself a grandson? Pooh..." The leader gave an order, and the three older children covered the idiot's mouth and dragged him into the tree. back.

    Zhuang Xing frowned and walked on Xingfu Street. On a hot day, he came to deliver a letter to his grandfather. Grandpa moved back to Xingfu Street and Lane this year, and he didn't have time to inform his old comrades of the new address, so the letter was still sent to his home.

    Looking at the house number, it was almost time to arrive. From a distance, he saw a few teenagers surrounded by an old locust tree. He passed by counting the house number, and heard someone calling for help from the group of children, and the voice was somewhat familiar.

    "Grandpa! Help!!! Ah... um..." Shen Xiuzhu kicked his legs, but the four children had eight hands, and he was wearing elastic waistbands, and soon the shorts and panties were pulled off...

    Zhuang Xing listened to the call for help and walked over in two or three steps. When he pushed through the crowd, he saw the little girl who happened to be on the boat. The little boy's face was flushed with suffocation, as if he was about to faint, and the older child who was covering the little boy's mouth and nose didn't know that he had taken away the oxygen of his life.

    Zhuang Xing pulled and tugged with his powerful hands, throwing away a few unscrupulous boys, and cursed fiercely: "Get out of here, don't wait for me to do it!" Seeing the few

    punks, a tall 1.8 meter tall man with long legs Kicked, their boss fell to the ground in great pain, and hurriedly helped the boss up and dispersed.

    Zhuang Xing lifted up the pants for the little paralyzed boy, patted the back lightly to comfort the child, and asked, "I drove them away, brother gave you yogurt, remember brother?" Shen Xiuzhu coughed