42

Since 1998, there have been many small book stalls on Zhuangzhou Island. Girls' comics, martial arts novels, romance novels, etc. have appeared on the booths, as well as in the newsstands.

    After dinner, Zhang Lili took Shen Xiuzhu to a three-wheeled truck. The back of the truck was full of books. As an art student, Shen Xiuzhu focused on comics.

    Zhang Lili chose two books, one by Xi Juan and the other by Zuo Qingwen. Two romance novel books, the size of a palm, but quite thick, and the female portrait on the cover has the charm of a classical beauty.

    Shen Xiuzhu also chose one, the cover is a comic character with black feather wings, the title of the book is "Devil's Sweetheart Handbook", and the number 18 is crossed out on it.

    A deposit of 10 yuan is required for a book, and 9 yuan will be refunded if the book is returned within 3 days. The bookseller brought them a book in a black plastic bag, and the two strolled back to the alley with the book in their hands.

    Zhuang Xing was not in the yard, and followed his grandparents to the street to eat and drink.

    Zhou Xuejun was watching TV, Shen Xiuzhu touched a popsicle and went straight to the bedroom on the second floor. On the bed was the thin quilt he messed up during his afternoon nap, and he pulled the thin quilt out from under his belly after he lay down on his stomach.

    While holding on to the popsicle, Shen Xiuzhu carefully looked at the cover of the manga. This man has black wings, and the dense black feathers give people a mysterious beauty.

    Shen Xiuzhu opened it and read the manga. At the beginning of the manga, a female high school student was in class, and she was infatuated with the handsome male teacher. Shen Xiuzhu turned back without interest.

    The male teacher grew black wings inexplicably. It turned out that he was the black angel of hell. He took the female high school students to hell, and then Shen Xiuzhu's eyes widened in surprise.

    He saw the content of the Eighteen Forbidden...

    Shen Xiuzhu closed the book, still in shock, his mind was still about the female high school student riding on the black angel naked, and the black angel lying on the air, stretching out the black feather wings... Shen Xiuzhu

    felt His face was boiling hot, he wanted to do happy things with his brother, so he was curious about the content behind the comics.

    So he opened the comic book again and continued to read...

    It was almost 8 o'clock when Zhuang Xing came back, and he entered Zhou's yard with a bag of milk bananas. The old man Zhou Xuejun was afraid of high blood sugar, "You take it for Xiao Zhuzi to eat , I'm going to play chess with my brother."

    "Okay, Grandpa Zhou, I'm going up." Zhuang Xing nodded and went up to the second floor, and soon heard Zhou Xuejun closing the door.

    Zhuang Xing didn't knock on the door, and just pushed it into Shen Xiuzhu's bedroom, and then saw Shen Xiuzhu's little red face, staring at him with frightened eyes.

    Zhuang Xing raised his eyebrows suspiciously, seeing that Shen Xiuzhu hid something under his stomach, he quickly snatched it out, "What's the matter?" Shen Xiuzhu was about to snatch the shameful comic book back, but Zhuang Xing held

    two No matter how much he tossed his wrist, he just couldn't reach the comic book.

    Zhuang Xing looked at the title of the comic book and smiled in his heart, boyish feelings, his little Zhuzi started to read romance comics, but he was not interested, so he threw the book back.