49

When the little bamboo shoot was 3 months old, he could already raise his head, turn his head in response to objects or sounds, touch things with his fleshy little claws, and babble in his mouth that only he understands baby language.

    At this time, he was lying on the crib, holding up his little hand, looking at his hand intently with his eyes, and turning his little palm from time to time to gain a comprehensive understanding.

    Shen Xiuzhu woke up first, while Zhuang Xing was still sleeping. Last night, the little bamboo shoot tossed and tossed half the night, and Zhuang Xing hugged the child until 4 o'clock in the morning before going to bed.

    No longer sleepy, Shen Xiuzhu touched Zhuang Xing's face for a while, and put his legs on Zhuang Xing's body for a while, he just liked being next to Zhuang Xing.

    Zhuang Xing was successfully awakened by Gu Yong, hugged the mischievous ghost and kissed him. A man who wakes up in the morning will not miss his shot...

    Li Lanxin packed herself up and prepared to hug the little bamboo shoot to nurse her, and walked to the door of her son's room , I heard the movement inside.

    "Hmm... ah"

    "Little baby, what should I do if I wake up my son?"

    Li Lan turned around and went downstairs in embarrassment. Zhuang Jianshe wanted to hug his grandson before going to work. Seeing that his wife was empty-handed, he asked wondering : "Where's my grandson?"

    "Still sleeping, why don't you go to work? Go, go, hurry up."

    The careless Zhuang Jianshe scratched his head, unable to understand why his wife got angry so early in the morning, and was caught Pushed it out of the yard and got into the car.

    Li Lanxin stood in the yard, watching her husband's car drive away, and the embarrassment in her heart dissipated. She suddenly felt that the two children seemed to be fine together, at least her son Zhuang Xing was happy every day.

    Upstairs, Shen Xiuzhu bit his lower lip, both happy and worried. Hearing what his brother said about his son, he subconsciously went to look at Xiaozhusun's crib, and finally met Xiaozhusun's big black grape-like eyes... Xiaozhusun

    obediently Lying down, just tilting his head and looking in the direction of the two fathers, Shen Xiuzhu let out an "ah" and tightened his body nervously.

    Zhuang Xing was extremely pleased by his reaction.

    After finishing the work, Shen Xiuzhu grabbed the thin quilt and curled up inside. Zhuang Xing smirked and hugged him tightly with the quilt, coaxing solemnly: "The experts said that everything will be blurred in three months. I don't understand."

    "Baby, brother is wrong..."

    While coaxing, Zhuang Xing dug the child out of the thin quilt, held his blushing face and kissed and kissed him again and again.

    When going downstairs, the little bamboo shoot huddled in Zhuang Xing's arms obediently, his little head was still wondering, why didn't Zhuzi's father hug him?

    Li Lanxin pretended not to see the blush on Shen Xiuzhu's face, went to pick up the small bamboo shoots, tried the milk temperature, and fed the little grandson, while saying: "Hurry up and eat breakfast, and warm it up when it's cold." Looking at her

    arms The little grandson in the TV series, the bamboo shoots are longer than when he was born, and he looks more and more like Zhuang Xing, especially the eyes, even the double eyelid creases are exactly the same as Zhuang Xing when he was a baby.