51

At 5 o'clock in the morning, a little guy moved on the big bed, which was the rhythm of waking up.

    Sure enough, the little bamboo shoot raised one foot, and the white, tender, chubby foot was sticking out, and it was bent in a 90-degree raised leg shape.

    He twisted his neck and looked at his sleeping father next to him, blinked hard, turned over and lay on his father's arm.

    Shen Xiuzhu didn't feel it at all, Little Bamboo Shoot didn't sleep every night, got up very early, and slept soundly during the day, but it broke him, and Shen Xiuzhu had to wait until dawn every day before Shen Xiuzhu could fall asleep peacefully.

    So, without anyone knowing, the little bamboo shoot half turned over for the first time in his life.

    The little bamboo shoot didn't bark when he woke up, but smiled obediently, thinking that his father was playing with him.

    Zhuang Xing was sleepy, feeling a small warm fist hitting his arm, he half-opened his eyes, and saw the culprit.

    Zhuang Xing put his arms around Shen Xiuzhu's waist when he was sleeping, and the little bamboo shoot lay beside his father, trying to wake up the adults, but he didn't yell or yell, so he hammered his father's chest with his small fist, but the little fat man's hands were too short, and he hit his father on the arm.

    Zhuang Xing stretched out his two long hands, picked up the little fat man and laid it on his chest, kissed his son gently on the forehead, looked at the wall clock, and sighed.

    "Can I sleep a little longer? My dear son..." Zhuang Xing's voice was hoarse and gentle just after waking up.

    "Hmph..." Xiaozhuzhu gave his father a soft smile, and the pajamas on his father's chest were wet with saliva.

    With this smile, Zhuang Xing lost his drowsiness, picked up his son and went downstairs, and the two of them got up on the second floor of the small building. Zhuang Xing boiled the water, and the little bamboo shoot sat obediently on his arm, with two little claws clinging to his neck.

    Zhuang Xing felt that his son's saliva had soaked his shoulders, but he obediently didn't yell or yell. Zhuang Xing was very satisfied with the little bamboo shoot's obedient behavior at this moment.

    The little bamboo shoot stuffed its thumb in its mouth, its big eyes turned to look at the kitchen, and it farted twice.

    As soon as Zhuang Xing heard the sound, he knew that the little bamboo shoot was pooping.

    He hurriedly turned off the fire, and carried the bamboo shoots to the sofa to change the diaper. His movements were quick and crisp, and he looked like an old dad.

    The little bamboo shoot was lying down, with its two paws neatly tucked into its chest, pouted and looking at its father, Zhuang Xing slipped his son's two little feet with one big hand, and wiped his son's buttocks with a cotton towel in one hand.

    Deliberately teasing his son, "It really stinks, does it stink son?"

    When he said that, Xiao ZhuSun seemed to understand, and was not happy, and bounced his legs to protest. When he twisted, Zhuang Xing got stuck in the cake, Zhuang Xing frowned and coaxed: "It's good, it doesn't smell bad, my son smells good." After finally

    washing the bamboo shoots clean and putting on a new diaper, Zhuang Xing felt like he couldn't even eat breakfast.

    But now seeing the little bamboo shoot holding the milk bottle, eating deliciously, he felt refreshed again, holding his son's little foot with one big hand, and kissed his son's chubby sole several times.