6

Shen Xiuzhu quickly fell in love with Zhuang Xing, because Zhuang Xing was a good brother who kept his word, and filled the refrigerator with a lot of mangoes left for him. After feeding mangoes for a week, he completely conquered him as a snack.

    Because Grandpa Zhou said that this kid ate mangoes and went home without dinner, Zhuang Xing only gave him 2 big mangoes a day, but there was orange soda to drink, and Shen Xiuzhu was also happy. I took him for a walk in the street.

    Shen Xiuzhu has ridden on the front bumper of a 28 bicycle, was taught by his brother to play billiards, and was led by his brother to rollerblade. It was more exciting and fun than staying with grandpa. Now he is sitting on the front bumper of the bicycle, and Zhuang Xing is driving him across Xingfu Street, turning into the country road, even though Zhuang Xing has carefully bypassed the small dirt pit, the car still starts to bump, and Shen Xiuzhu's words are trembling: "Brother Erge... Where are you going..."

    Zhuang Xing couldn't help laughing, and rode to the rubber forest to put down Shen Xiuzhu, locked the car, took off the white rubber bucket hanging from the back of the car, and headed into the woods Walking, Shen Xiuzhu stomped his feet, feeling less numb, and quickly followed Zhuang Xing.

    "Brother will take you to work to make money, do you want to do it?" After entering the rubber forest, it is not so hot. The rubber trees are straight and tall, and there is a small iron piece inserted one meter above each tree, which is a drainage mouth. There is a pottery bowl. Many trees have traces of rubber tapping, and some trees have self-healed and grown new bark.

    Shen Xiuzhu muttered, looking curiously at Zhuang Xing pulling the dead rubber thread on the tree. After pulling it, he used a small triangular shovel to shovel up a new scar along the old trace, and immediately the milky white glue seeped out. Come out and quickly drop down the tree along the road, Zhuang Xing instructed the child: "Pick up the bowl on the ground, stick the iron plate to connect the glue." Shen Xiuzhu did as he did,

    Zhuang Xing walked to the front tree with a small shovel, Continuing with the steps just now, I soon heard the child behind him say: "Brother, it's full     .

    "

The bowl was filled with glue, and a shovel was hanging by his side in one hand. He tried to get the small shovel, but Zhuang Xing let go of it and said, "Don't scratch your hand, do you hear?" "Yes." Shen Xiuzhu walked forward, imitating Zhuang Xing

    . Xing tore off the white dry rubber skin and gently shoveled the road with a shovel in both hands. This job was very relaxing and healing. Shen Xiuzhu had a great time playing it. 12 years old is the age full of curiosity about the world. Someone is willing to take him to explore , he became playful.

    Before he knew it, two hours passed. Zhuang Xing started pouring glue into the bucket bowl by bowl with a plastic bucket in his hand. The little follower Shen Xiuzhu helped with a shovel. This kid is careful and capable of doing a good job.

    On the way back, the sun was already orange in the sky, and it was about to set. Zhuang Xing was carrying half a bucket of rubber, and Shen Xiuzhu was pushing a 28 bicycle, with one foot on the pedal and the other foot slid on the ground. He didn't know how to ride a bicycle yet, but he was very satisfied with it. After passing the country road, the road surface began to level off, and Zhuang Xing started to ride. The little bamboo sitting on the horizontal bar seemed to be nestled in his arms, and there was a white plastic bucket in his arms.

    It was 6 o'clock when I got home, and it was still bright. Zhuang Xing rode his bike to the gate of Zhou Xuejun Academy. Sure enough, Xiao Zhuzi called out to his grandpa: "Grandpa, I'm going to my brother's house and come back at night!" Aunt Wu was cooking dinner in the kitchen