Friday, September 20 (2)

I think this diary of mine is actually going to be the best one yet. I now have both Mine and Mackenzie's point of view on the Gossip Show. Yay!

By the way, who does she think she is calling me a 'filthy, nasty, uncivilised dork'?!

Maybe that's what she is, actaully.

She could very easily pass as a filthy, nasty, uncivilised Drama Queen!

Well, I suppose she isnt filthy but she is still a nasty, uncivilised Drama Queen!

Anyways, the Gossip Show ended up being perfectly fine. I guess that Zoey was right. However, Mackenzie's side of the Gossip Show is soooooooo not accurate. I was not as mean as she tried to make out.

I'll now get to writing my experience of the day.

I woke up this morning a nervous wreck! I was sweating bullets before I even got to school.

Anyway, when I got to school after a stressful and -shall-I-even-go-to-school-because-it-will-be-terrible morning. Otherwise knows as a SIEGTSBIWBT morning. I got to to school a minute before the bell rang.

I was wondering if I should have even came to school because by the end of it, I was probably no longer going to be a student a WCD High School. I just had high doubts that my plan would work, especially since it looked like Mackenzie had somehow got hold of my diary. AGAIN! I was just glad that I wasn't about to be expelled due to the menacing plans of selfie-addicted Tiffany at Horth Hampton Hills, but rather by lip-glos-addited Mackenzie Hollister.

But after scientific research, I discovered that Mackenzie and Tiffany are equally as bad as each other. :c

Anyway, everyone were buzzing with excitement this morning about the Gossip Show.

The latest gossip was gossip.

Mackenzie was also there of course, the centre of attention per usual. She was bragging about her 'amazing' gossip. I was simply hunched up against my locker, holding my phone tightly to my chest like some outcasted dork.

Maybe I am that but still!

That was when Mackenzie sashayed over to me with some of her CCP friends.

"Hey, Maxwell. Where did you get those jeans from? Wait, let me guess. The city dump?!" Mackenzie said, laughing.

Literally, Mackenzie cannot start a conversatio without a nasty comment. I hope she never meets the President.

"Actually Mackenzie, I got my jeans from a shop. You could probably do with a trip to the personality shop since it seems you're in need of a new one. Your current one seems a little out of date. At least your parents can afford one. Unlike mine," I replied.

I feel like I am improving sooooooo much with my comebacks. c:

"OMG, Nikk! You've actually realised how poor you really are! Anyways, I have heard that face interventions are getting cheaper nowadays. Maybe you can beg your parents to let you have one for your birthday," shot back Mackenzie.

OMG! Mackenzie increases her evil level every single day!

I don't think I can keep up with her anymore.

Anyway, I was like, "Maybe. But atleast face interventions exist, unlike personality ones. Seriously Mackenzie, you need HELP!"

Mackenzie and her friends gasped. I think I won the battle at least.

Me and Mackenzie battling in the school corridor

That was when Mackenzie got all up in my face like... um... Princess Sugar Plum cereal and said, "Nikki, you may have won this battle with your snarky comments but take it as your final victory. Your life is soon to be upside down and weeping at my feet."

With that, she sashayed off.

I just hate it when Mackenzie sashays!

Ugh! I have to babysit Brianna for a while. Literally, she is acting like some sort of puppy rather than a 7 year old girl.