Catching fire

(A/N/ Small time skip visenya as now 17)

Two name days had passed for Visenya which means after her everyone turned older than her, her name day wasn't the best because here father had died.

Nothing has been the same ever since but today was the day of his burial, she couldn't stop crying. She knew Rhaenyra didn't know a thing, no one sent word to her and it was even more devastating to her "VIsenya stop crying my love, everything will be okay.." Alicent said while handing her a cloth to wipe her tears.

Visenya ignored her moms comment and looked at Aemond who had been gone for days in search for Aegon, he had disappeared after our fathers death scared to take place on the Iron Throne. A common reaction of someone who's scared to usurp the rightful heirs throne.

She looked at Aemond and went up to him hugging him as tight as she could and just cried, cried for him "Brother I can't take this pain anymore, my chest hurts so much as if I can't breathe.." she said hiccuping against her brothers chest.

Visenya was about to move away from him before feeling his arms wrap around her tightly "I know sister, i know all to well how you're feeling at this very moment, Do not forget this pain." He said leaning down towards her and putting his forehead against hers.

Turn it into anger.

Aemond whispers into her ear before pulling away then looking towards his mother and smiling sadly "it'll be okay mother. I know you loved him." He said in a sour tone, he didn't like having to look for Aegon because he didn't deserve to be on top of the throne, he knew it wasn't right but followed his mothers orders because he couldn't betray his family.

Visenya felt a hand above her head stroking her hair softly "It's time Visenya.." Alicent said slowly while walking to the open field where's she saw her season Khaleesin, she purred when she saw Visenya walking towards her. Khalessin roared angrily for Visenya, since she couldn't.

She saw her fathers wrapped up body on top of the stone and wood "say it whenever your ready.." Aemond leaned into her ear, Visenya shook her head and started crying. She didn't want to set her father on fire through out those two years Visenya and Aemond had gotten closer, they'd sneak away and enjoy each others company. It became something she grew on.

Visenya would feel her heart flutter just by being around him, She loved to see him smile, to heart his laugh it was a melody to her.

Visenya stopped crying and began only sniffling she had no more tears to cry, she looked up at Aemond as he held her hand and smiled at her, she intertwined their fingers and calmed down breathing in deeply then looking at Khaleesin.

"Dracarys."

Visenya said with a crack in her voice as she held Aemonds hand tighter, Khaleesin opened her mouth agape seeing her dark red flames shoot down at her fathers body catching it on fire. She felt a piece of her died that day, leaving a whole in her heart no one else could fill.

Visenya hadn't seen or heard from Melisandre since that night on the beach but there she was, behind Aemond smiling and looking straight into Visenyas eyes, her soul.

She looked at the red priestess then looked at Aemond and her mother right next to each other "Excuse me.. i think i juts need a little bit of time to myself.." Visenya sniffled walking away from the burial. Visenya knew where to go, its where they first met. The beach.

Visenyas heart began to race as she looked around "Melisan-" before she could finish she had appeared before her  "It is time princess.." she said while looking towards DragonStone in the distance then looking back at the princess.

Melisandre opened her hand lighting a fire in the center of her palm which made Visenya gasp "In this fire i can see everything, i can see you. Princess of the seven kingdoms." She said slowly looking into the fire bringing it closer to Visenya "Look into it princess." Melisandre took the hand that was a flame and intertwined Visenyas in her own making Visenya try and pull away but the priestesses grip was firm.

Visenya whined and closed her eyes tightly expecting for there to be excruciating pain on her right hand "Princess, Look." Melisandre said slowly lifting Visenyas hand with her own, Visenya slowly opened her eyes seeing both of their hands in the flame unburnt "You are the chosen one, you will save us from damnation." Melisandre said, certain of what she saw.

Melisandre  watched as Visenya still had her eyes closed "When i gaze in to the flames, i can see through stone and earth, and find the truth within men's souls. I can speak to kings long dead and children not yet born.." Melisandre said looking at Visaenyas stomach "I watch the years and seasons flicker past, until the end of days."

Visenya was confused on how she wasn't burnt not even in the slightest of ways "No.. I wont save anyone, nothing will happen." Visenya scoffed "Look into our flame princess, observe the flame with your own eyes." Melisandre said, Visenya looked into the bright orange flame and saw Fire and Blood everywhere "Prophecies are dangerous things. I believe you have a roll to play, as does another.." Melisandre said to Visenya.

The flame still burning against her hand as the priestess let go making Visenya look at the red priestess "The night is dark and full of terrors, but the fire burns them all away princess."   She said smiling at Visenyas hand still lit with her fire.

Melisandre's smile faded when she looked deeper into her flame "They have found Aegon princess, you must go quickly. You must leave before dawn." She said taking away the flames and pushing Visenya towards the castle " i will hear you when you are ready, i will follow you." She said before disappearing.

____________________________

__________________________________

I took some time writing this chapter but I'm not sorry for it because more events are yet to come ..

Please Vote, comment and add to your library for more updates on this book!!!

Word Count: 1066

Xoxo Love, Khaleesi <3