𝗍𝗐𝗈.!

𝐘/𝐍

𝐘/𝐍

𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 drew the girl away from the chemistry papers that was sitting open on her lap, half of it already being done with the answers and work. Y/n internally sighed in relief for the distraction and looked up from her homework. 

"Come in." 

Sam's head popped in the doorframe, a smug smile was on his lips. He must have gotten the car after all. There couldn't be another reason as to why he was wanting to bug her. 

"Hey I got the car. Miles and I are heading down to the lake where there's a party going on. You coming?" 

Y/n raised an eyebrow. Sam, her awkward cousin was invited to a party? There just wasn't a chance. She was more than aware of his obvious crush on a certain black haired female. She must have been there for Sam wanting to go. She herself didn't want to go. Parties just weren't her thing, but knowing Sam he was going to embarrass himself or say something dumb. 

She had to go to prevent that. 

"Yeah sure let me get my shoes." 

"Awesome! Meet you in the car!"

Y/n tossed her homework to the side carelessly and reached down for her black converse. It didn't take long to put them on and tie the strings. On the way out she grabbed her phone and wallet, shoving them in the back pocket of her jeans. 

"Bye I'm leaving with Sam!" Y/n informed, running across the yard to where his black and yellow car was sitting in the driveway. She didn't have to look back to know Ron was annoyed. 

"How many times have I told you kids to stay off my grass?!" the older man shouted, shaking his head in disappointment. 

"Have fun! Please for the love of god drive safely!" Judy responded, giving us a thumbs up. Y/n smiled and buckled up. Not a second later Sam took off down the road towards Miles's house. 

The girl settled down in the seat and looked around the car, observing everything inside. The interior was pretty nice to her, with dark cushions that were grey and soft. It was spacious in the backseat, lots of legroom which she appreciated. There was a little disco ball and an air freshener that was hanging from the rearview mirror. A small chuckle left her lips at it. It was a bee with the words 'bee-otch'. 

"This is a really nice car Sam. I love the air freshener too." 

"Of course you'd love the air freshener," Sam replied.  "Thought it'd appeal to your sense of humor." 

Y/n grinned, leaning back against the seat. It wouldn't take long to go to Miles's house. It was only 15 minutes from Sam's, which resulted in them hanging out quite frequently against her better judgement. That, and she hated the boy. He always tried to get with her, despite the amount of rejections she's given.