Chapter 1

"Now, be careful in that magic school, dear"

 "Ok father"

 It's my first year in Hogwarts, and I'm so excited!

I got my luggage ready and in the train I go.

It's her first year when in reality, it's the 3rd year. I hopped in the train and went to find a compartment to sit it.

 "Ah merde, there's no place" I said as I peaked at every compartment except one.

 "Hello. May I sit here? There's no more space in this fucking train."

 "That depends on a very important question." A platinum blond hair guy said.

 "Are you pure-blood?" A pug-liked face girl asked.

 "Well, yeah." I said out loud.

"You can sit with us then." The blond hair dude said.

I say down next to the girl, when she asked

 "What's your name? I haven't seen you before."

 "Ah yes, well, I'm Arianna, but call me Anna."

 " Cool name. Mine's Pansy."

 "And mine's Malfoy. Draco Malfoy."

 Another dude came and saw next to Draco, and said that his name was Blaise.

Now I'm thinking of I should tell them if I'm the daughter of the devil, but I think they won't believe me one bit.

 "Are you new to Hogwarts?" Draco asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

 " Yes I am new. But I already know basic magic."

Suddenly, my phone rang. (She has the latest iPhone)

 The caller ID was unknown, but I answered anyway.

 "Hello. This is Anna speaking. How may I help you?"

 "Rowena told us that we can call you if we need anything concerning your father, Lucifer." A familiar voice said, even though I can't quite out my finger on it. Suddenly, I realised who was calling, but I don't want my new friends think I'm into hunting and stuff like that. They'll get extremely traumatised.

I simply hung up my phone.

 "Who was that?" Pansy asked.

 "Just a wrong number. Nothing to worry about."

I was worrying and now even more worried when I saw a text. A threatening one too.

* Give me the fucking Colt and the Archangel blade, or Lucifer dies.*

Crap! Why now, and not when Christmas vacation comes, the joys of hunting!

 "Something wrong, Anna?" Blaise asked.

 " Oh! Nothing. Nothing at all..."

A/N: Hey guys! So who do you think called and who sent the text message? How did you like the interactions with the main character and part of the Slytherin crew. I'll make sure to let Anna interact with the Golden Trio (Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasly) This chapter is more interactions with the Harry Potter character franchise, and soon,we'll have the blood-rule thing. Did you guys noticed that Anna Lord about her blood status? Crazy, right?! Anyways, see you guys for the next chapter. Bye!!