Chapter 9

"I think it's a good idea." I said .

 "It's a great idea. Plus, no monster will even think of coming cause there's a presence of a demon." Dean said.

 " Wanna help me organize the place then? " You asked the brothers.

 "Of course!" They both chimed at the same time, which caused me to laugh lightly.

 "Ah yes. Before I forget, follow me."

 The Winchesters started following me, as I entered your fingerprint and a secret code. I switched on a light, and they were in shock. (A/N: Jungshook)

SAM'S POV

This girl has a lot planned, and not to forget a lot of technology. This entrance had two rooms. Anna opened a door, and out came a big surprise.

The room was filled with all different types of books about demons, wendigos, skinwalkers, you name it.

 I was snapped out of my amazement, when I heard Anna said;

 "We can use this as a armoury, and our research place." Anna suggested.

 "Of course. Sammy here might stay in there forever even!" Dean said while smirking and laughing.

 " Hey! " I said while glaring at the both of them.

There's even two laptops on a desk. An other desk with tons of stationary supplies, like different coloured pens, pencils, markers, you name it!

 "Are you sure you're secretly not a college student or something?" I asked in shock with all the stationary.

 but before I got the answer, I saw Dean came to me, and whispered in my ear; "daddy's money for sure"

 I gave him a glare. Seriously, what is up with him hating Anna.