Chapter 11

DEAN'S POV

I saw the next room that Sammy wanted to see. It was amazing!

 "Is this like your music room?" I asked

 "Yep! Whenever I'm feeling low, I come here and produce music. I even helped artists writing and making the instrumental for their songs. I'm even a photographer too!" Anna explained, very happily.

 "Wait. So you're the one who sang STAY, rock version?" Dean questioned.

 "YeP." Anna said while emphasising the P.

  "I'm impressed!" Sammy said.

 "Can we hear you sing a song? Please!" I said practically begging.

 "Now that's a sight I wouldn't miss. Seeing Dean beg." Anna said, in a teasing manner.

ANNA'S POV

I was teasing Dean for practically begging me for a song. Cause from what I learnt from Lucifer, and Crowley, is that Dean never begs, like NEVER begs.

So I went to my shelf, grabbed a mic, put on the song Play With Fire by Sam Tinnesz ft Yacht Money (the instrumental), and started singing and doing the choreo.

The song ended, so did my choreo. They cheered and applauded. It made me felt proud.

 "Wow! I'm very proud and impressed! So far, I never knew a hunter with multiple talents like you. And this young too! Kid, you got potential. A lot of potential." Dean exclaimed.

 "Man. How can you manage your breathing? It's so great! You're such a awesome kid. Sam added to Dean's comment.

"Thanks guys! And Sammy, practice is key for singing and dancing at the same time." I said.

Suddenly, my phone rang.

(A/N: ringtone is Acclamations orchestra  https://www.jwpepper.com/sheet-music/media-player.jsp?&productID=2231876&type=audio   )

I looked at the caller IS and it was....