Le Savage

Carla: Come on! I know you and Valt are perfect for each other! You gotta see it!

Stream: You know what Carla? You ship us so much and yet you're too chicken to ship yourself!

Carla: EH-

Valt: *spits out water* OH BETTER PUT SOME ICE ON THAT BURNNN!

Carla: *turns into Glaceon* *crying in the corner* Shu~ Stream's being mean again!

Shu: *comes in* Carla, what did I tell you? If Stream roasts you just roast her back.

Carla: But I dunno how to!

Shu: *whispers something to her ear*

Carla: *turns back* *smile* You're the chicken here! You're too scared to ship yourself too!

Stream: First of all, I don't want a boyfriend! Second, it's doesn't even matter if you ship yourself! You're so cheesy that they dump you on the first date!

Carla: *emotional damage*

Valt: *picks up a crown* Uhh... Stream, I think you dropped this.

Stream: Thanks. *wears crown*

Carla: *turns into Glaceon* *crying in fangirl*

Shu: You know what, maybe Stream's right. You are cheesy.

The End :)

A/N: F in the chat for Carla, and a throne for my gurl Stream! I'm also currently working on 2 new books, a C!Sapnap x reader (He's my favorite dsmp member), and I'm also working on "Rainbow - The Ultimate Crossover". Because why not? If I made it, might as well publish it!