UPDATE

I know y'all are wondering where I've been for the past few months.

So at first I took a break from writing because I wanted to focus on improving my art, in which now I post on my Instagram. I still worked on my fanfics every once in a while but I never got a chance to finish a chapter because I was too busy with not only my art but also school. I also still open Wattpad to read other people's stories until now, but I never updated any of mine.

Another reason why I haven't updates is that my life hasn't been on my side recently. When I first decided to take a break, I was at my PEAK of MCYT hyper fixation. But then something happened in the MCYT fandom that traumatized me pretty bad. My favorite Minecraft streamer (I'm not telling you who), IN TRUE MCYT FASHION, got exposed of doing some messed up stuff and quit the internet for what is most likely forever (NO IT'S NOT DREAM, IF YOU THINK THAT'S WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT THEN GET OUT). That, and add all the other things that went on in my life, my motivation sorta fell down the drain. But I got it back now, so with that clarified I'm going to announce a few things:

All my current MCYT fanfictions are DISCONTINUED. I promise to make new stories of MCYT, but it will be more about fandoms like Hermitcraft or The Life Series. I will no longer make stories from the Dream SMP, MCSR, and anything related because I don't feel comfortable in those fandoms anymore. I'm still technically in the QSMP fandom, but I haven't caught up with it recently so I probably won't write anything about it.

My Valt x reader will continue, and I will make a new story with the complete (and improved) lore of my beyblade burst AU that you can find in my random scenarios book. I've changed the lore a lot from the one that I explained in it, so don't ask questions if it's different. It'll take a while though because I plan to make art to complement the story and make it more immersive.

A few NEW fandoms that I might write about are Warrior Cats and Jujutsu Kaisen (SURPRISE MFS). For JJK I will probably not make full story though, I'm probs just gonna write some hilarious scenarios and one-shots to try and get my mind off the mind-blowing, hair-raising, heart-shattering mayhem going on in the actual anime. As for Warrior Cats I have a story I've thought about for a few months now. At first it was supposed to be a vent write that I made to cope with life, but I decided that it was too good to just be a short vent write and I made a whole story out of it.

Another thing I wanna announce is that I might be posting something later today for Valentine's Day in my random scenarios, so be ready when it comes out. And if you're interested in my art, or want more frequent updates, or some other fandom shenanigans besides fanfiction you can go check out my Instagram (@vcoolest_lol).

Anyway that's all from me, this will be posted in all my stories so that everyone can see it, and I'll see you when I see you.

Happy Valentine's Day <3