#3

I grab both me and tim's gear and put it in the trunk of the shop i get into the passenger seat while he gets into the drivers side. we drive off and drive around it's silent for a little bit before he speaks up.
Tim- so your really rosealie?
Alissa- yeah i did undercover for about 2 years then stopped because i wanted to build a family after that i was just a detective.
Tim- why didn't you start a family?
Alissa- you want the truth?
Tim- that doesn't sound like it's good but yeah.
Alissa- well me and my ex we were together for 15 years before i moved here. highschool sweethearts got married at 25 and around 11 months ago i found out i was pregnant i carried the baby up until 7 1/2 months lost her 2 months later her name was oaklynn after we lost her my ex started using and got abusive i stayed with a friend up until divorce was finalized and moved here for a fresh start. i still want kids but there's a 95% chance i can't have them at all and if i do get pregnant they said i most likely can't carry to full term. so starting a family isn't on my radar anymore.
Tim looks shocked.
Tim- i've never had a kid but i've always wanted one i was married to a women for a few years and 2 years ago i haven't seen her for a year until me and lucy were patrolling one day after that i saw her every now and again and she got help but we weren't the same we got divorced and i haven't seen her since. she was a narcotics cop until she ended up hooked on narcotics.
i grab his hand and look at him to give him comfort we get a call and we start heading there.
Alissa- what did they say this call was again?
Tim- domestic abuse
Alissa- that's ironic
we laugh alittle and head to the door. i knock on the door and a little boy answers
Alissa- hi i'm detective morgan and this is sargent bradford what's your name?
i bend down to look at him
??-Kasen
Alissa- well hi Kasen what's going on?
Kasen- my parents are fighting and throwing things and i think my dad is hitting my mom
Alissa- alright can i come in and check it out?
Kasen- yeah
he steps aside and me and tim walk in i see the man holding a knife to the wife's throat
Alissa- HEY HEY HEY DETECTIVE MORGAN PUT THE KNIFE DOWN NOW.
i point my badge at him and he looks at me like i'm stupid.
Alissa- DID I STUTTER?
he starts to move the knife from her and point it at me
Alissa- do you want to add assaulting a officer to your charges?
he walks closer to me. i have no clue where tim went i hope he's with the son. he try's to put the knife to me but i swing my legs under his and pins him to the ground. i put cuffs on him and stand up all of a sudden i feel a knife i my stomach i scream in pain i see the wife standing there
Wife- he loves me and Kasen you can't arrest him not on my watch.
I quickly turn her around and cuff her slinging the knife across the room i see tim walk in scared when he sees the blood on the knife after hearing my screams i grab both her and the husband putting them in the back of the shop i grab the little boy and set him on my lap while we wait on someone to grab him since i don't trust the parents in the back with him i look at my stomach and hold pressure i see tim looking at me weird
Tim- neither of them are bleeding and there's blood on the knife but you screamed did they get you somewhere
i look at him and slowing lift my shirt he sees all the blood and he sees me starting to go faint.
Tim- hey hey Alissa look at me looks at me love he kisses my forehead and puts firm pressure on my wound.
he grabs his radio and calls for an ambulance.
Tim- I need an ambulance to my location now office wounded.
i look at him and slowly lay my head on him.
Kasen-sargent bradford what's happening to detective morgan?
Tim- well detective morgan got stabbed she's losing consciousness because of how much blood she's lost. she's a small little thing she shouldn't be losing this much blood. but instead of calling us that i'm tim and this is alissa.
Kasen- is alissa your girlfriend
Tim- not officially but i'd like to think one day we will get there
Kasen smiles and says
Kasen- you love her
Tim- what no we just met like yesterday
Kasen- you love her though you give her those googly eyes you see on tv
Tim- well then maybe i do just don't tell her
Alissa- Timothy Bradford you realize i'm still not unconscious right
i say extremely weakly.
Tim- just tryna make the kid happy i haven't gone soft on you yet.
i laugh very slighting when i start to lose conciseness
Tim- hey alissa hey hey hey look at me don't close your eyes keep them on me show me your pretty smile let me hear your adorable voice i can hear the ambulance can you stay with me until then?
Alissa- i can try
Kasen- Alissa? what's going to happen to me? mommy and daddy are going away.
Alissa-Kasen i didnt want to arrest both your parents i promise your dad was about to hurt your mom so i got him cuffed then your mom stabbed me because she didn't want him going away. i'm sure they will find you a great home i will make sure of it.
so you guys can get a better understanding Kasen is about 3 then paramedics take me into the back of the ambulance kasen wanted to come with me so they let him tim takes the parents to the station and him and lopez go to the questioning room
Husband- what
Tim-explain to me what happened today
Husband- me and my wife were fighting things escalated your partner came in i thought about attacking her decided against that charge but i didn't stand down she got be down to the ground with some kind of magic then i couldn't see anything else because i was cuffed and on the ground.
Tim- what do you mean some kind of magic.
Angela- Let me guess detective morgan's secret move everything underestimates her because she's short and skinny but she can swipe you off your feet in seconds she'll move her right foot forward and stare into theyre eyes so they don't see it coming she'll swipe the feet and stick her knee into the back to keep them on the ground.
Tim- remind me to tell her we are not battling eachother anymore.
Husband- what's going to happen to Kasen?
Tim- depends i think my partner might have a soft spot for your little boy but also it'll most likely be foster care or adoption. he'll go to a good family i'll make sure of it. If i didn't detective morgan might stab me
Husband-How bad is my charges?
Tim- well you happen to be charged with assault and domestic violence so you have a year but it's not the worst. your wife on the other hand. she's in worse shape she stabbed an officer she's looking at 5 years least.
husband- Damnit Ashley. thank you
tim brings him out and her in.
Angela- Tell me what happened today.
Wife- me and my husband were fighting he got a little violent nothing i was worried about him and his partner invaded my house and she arrested my husband trying to take him for me i think she was flirting with him so i stabbed her.
Tim- YOU REALIZE HE WAS TRYING TO SLIT YOUR THROAT? YOU STABBED A OFFICER AND YOUR SON CALLED AND LET US IN.
Wife- so what. he's 3.
Tim- your facing 5 years least i won't let any less.
tim storms out the room.
Wife- someone's in love with they're partner
Angela- i was thinking the same thing come on let's go out you back in the cell
tim tells grey he's going see you and grey tells him to just go change outta uniform and go so he leaves the station and heads to the hospital when he gets there he walks into your room and sits next to your bed he sees kasen asleep on the bed with you so he lays his head down holding your hand and falls asleep when he wakes up he can feel your in distress he opens his eyes to see a man.
Tim-Liss who's this?
Alissa- my ex husband.
his eyes widen and he stands up.
Tim- OUT i don't know who called you but get out.
Caden- NO this is my wife.
Alissa- EX WIFE GET OUT
Caden- who is this man anyway.
Alissa- Caden this is Tim my one of my coworkers
Caden- so by that you mean another guy your hooking up with.
Alissa- God your so narcissistic get tf out before i call everyone at my station to come arrest yo. i have a restraining order for a reason.
Tim- no need i got this.
tim pushes caden against the wall and arrests him. he brings him to the station then comes back to lay down with alissa and kasen.