chapter 2

AUTHOR POV
          after running from school yn was walking like a dead person she don't no where she was going but still she didn't stop.It was getting dark her parents thought she will be back as she dont have place to live.but they didn't no it was their last time seeing yn.roya was enjoying her time with bts .bts and her parents felt something heavy in their hearts  but ignored it.

Yn was now walking near forest when someone from injected something which made her sleep. Before closing eyes she looked back to see who it was but found a person who is wearing black clothes.she can't even fight back as she is still 15 years girl .who bared pain ,hatred, punishment. She was scared but didn't no what to do.

After 3 hours.
Yn woke up in bedroom which was not her but someone house.
She was trembling due to fear .she looked down to see is wearing revealing dress like lingerie. She started screaming due to which a person entered with evil laugh. She looked at the person it was Mr.kwon her father's business enemy.

She tried to run but couldn't. That bastard thought he will use her as park's weakness but he didnt no they hate her and dont even care if she is alive or dead.she told kwon that its no use but still he called ur father.yn was blank and had little hope her father will come to save her.but what she heard broke her completely.

"We don't need a bitch in our house.do whatever u want we don't care.we only have one daughter that is roya.u think u can use that useless will make us weak then you are wrong .bye never call us again."

Kwon looked at yn with anger because it was no use and yn didn't know that he wanted yn to hear  this words so it can make yn use for his satisfaction. Kwon went near yn and said-

"Damn I thought to use u as their weakness but I think they hate u and don't care what I do to u.so from now u will be my toy no one can save u.hahaha......get ready I will make park's regret for not saving u nd ur body is so smooth. "

Saying this he walked out leaving broken soul.now she knows that there is no escape she was scared what he will do .

Every girl wishes to have a father and brothers who will always protect her love her .brothers who promise to protect their sister from evil eyes and believe her no matter what others say.
But in yn's case even if she had 7 brothers who promised to believe, love,protect her left her alone in darkness.

Father: a person who always want to have a princess in house which only daughter can bring happiness ,brightness in one's house was now left in darkness where her life ,purity is getting destroyed.

A mother who carries her small baby in her womb and always protect and cares mother always wants her daughter to be happy she never let anyone scratch on her little once .was now getting marks all her body.

People say daughter is God. Who brings brightness, happiness, wealth,backbone of family is getting destroyed by fake words.
Not only yn is getting raped.(women around the world getting raped daily.not know girls but boys to get Raped by girls and boys too.)

At night maids came gave food to yn but she didn't eat.which maids forced her to eat.then the monster came to her room with eyes filled with lust.yn was scared trembling he hovered on her started to touch her kiss her Bite her but none heard her  cries.she also wished her brothers and father will come to save her but no .from then on yn's life flipped upside down.

That monster came to her room anytime and raped her.yn was now depressed, no emotion, no tears left to cry hatred towards her family and this monster increases daily.

After raping yn he (kwon)tells maid to give birth control capsules.so she can't be pregnant. Some maids feel bad for yn but can't do anything. Yn started to have nightmares,panic attacks, disgusting on herself.she was dead from inside only her body is alive..

Like that a year passed now yn was 16 .her life was hell in this one year she was house arrested by kwon.she was only came out of her room once that to for walk in garden.and no news from outside world she only saw TV when her family announcing roya as only daughter of park's.she looked at them with anger and hatred. And kwon was smirking at that poor soul who is now all bruised and emotionless.

Yn just wished if she leave his hell then everyone will face the evil yn who is just came to destroy.

To be continued.........

Actually I read few rape cases which happened in India. Why do people rape a girl who is just 10 months,2 years or over 70 years.they just think women as toys and respect them during dussehra. Yesterday I read a news where a girls husband and in laws collect her period blood for 3 days by locking and starving  in a room just for some money which is 50000.they collect period blood from that woman and sold to black magic people.  I don't no what people are becoming just for stupid money.

Sorry to tell all this .but I feel sad when I hear a girls suffering but still no action is taken. Boys also no safe now as some girls are smart to do things to a boy.