chapter 3

AUTHOR POV
          One day yn was looking out of window with emotionless face.how her life completely changed no one to hear her feeling without proper sleep.if she sleep nightmare haunt her.sudden flashbacks give her panic attacks.

Then kwon entered the room and told her to get ready and cover those marks given by him she was confused but didn't said anything as he hits her if she questioned him.she nodded and went to her washroom to get ready.
After taking bath yn came out wearing  this

After some time a maid came and told her come down

After some time a maid came and told her come down.she stood walked down stairs.there she saw kwon talking to a man who is unfamiliar to her.
Kwon:she is the girl who I was talking.
??looked at her .yn was still emotionless. Which made?? Confused.
??:who is she??
Kwon:she is one of my maid who can fulfill ur wish and do house chores.
??:really fine then I will buy her .
Yn was again trembling with fear.??noticed it as thought of taking her out soon.he don't no why but he felt a innocent soul and fear in her eyes.
??:I will buy her and u will be my dealer.
Kwon:sure sir.now u can take her.before that can I have few words with her?
??:ok.
Kwon went to yn and whispered
       From now on u have to serve him and u have to listen to him if u do something which effects my reputation then u will be dead.
Yn nodded and went near him.
??:shall we go?
Yn nodded.

??and yn walked out of house and she looked around as it's been a year she never came out of door except garden.

Soon both sat in car.there was silent in car but ?? Broke it.
??:*fake cough*hello myself lee gong yoo.what's your name??
Yn:myself yn.
Yoo:hmm no need to be scared I will never hurt believe me.
Yn didn't said anything but kept silent.
Yoo:do u wanna share how u end up with kwon?? I think u are not maid.
Yn felt safe with him and she said-
Yn:he kidnapped be one year back he thought he will use me to bring my father down but it didn't work....so he made me his toy.tears build up in yn's eyes.
Yoo:who is ur father??
Yn:Mr.park min young.
Yoo:ceo of park industries?
Yn:yes .
Yoo:can u tell whole story?
Yn nodded and told everything happened to her in this 1 year.yoo was shock to listen he as no words what to say.

Soon they reached home yoo took yn inside she was looking at housebin awww......it was big ,beautiful full of gaurds.after entering the house.
??:who is this little girl honey??
Yn flinched due to sudden voice yoo clam her  down.
Yoo:she is yn and frkm now on  she is our daughter.
??:really she is cute.hi little girl myself lee go eun wife of Lee gong yoo.
Yn:hello myself yn.
Eun:why don't u both fresh up let's have dinner together.
Eun called maid and told her to take yn to guest room as other rooms are not ready.and give night dress from her cupboard.

Yn went with maid eun looked at yoo for explanation. Yoo told everything and eun was also shocked.she as tears in her eyes.yoo said-
She is really a strong girl I don't no how she survived in that house .but I will make sure him and her family regret for what they did.
Eun:it's good u thought of adopting her i promise I will give her the love of mother .never let her remember her bad past.
Yoo:can u sleep in her room for a night.
Eun:why?
Yoo:did u see her eyes she didn't have proper sleep.she if she sleeps tonight.
Eun:ok.

Eun was setting table when yn walked down.yoo was in his room taking shower.

Eun made yn sit on table when yoo came

They started eating. After eating yn was sitting on sofa with yoo and eun.
Eun:yn are u ok if we adopt u??
Yn was shocked after listening to eun.she don't no what to say .
Yn:Mrs.lee I will be burden for u both.
Yoo:ayyo.....u will never be a burden. Eun can't be mother cuz of health issues so u can be our daughter.
Eun:we promise we will love u more then anything.
Yoo:if u want u can take time .
Yn:can I tell u my answer tomorrow.?
Eun:sure.
Yoo:u go and sleep u must be tired.

Next day.
Yn thought whole night if she should accept them or not .then she smirked cuz is now free and will get revenge from her friends family tht bastard kwon.
She went down after fresh up.she told them to be adopt daughter of Lee's.

But yn asked 1 condition which is to take revenge from her ex family and friends. Eun and yoo took time to think and accept it.

Yoo also told that he is a mafia king of whole world .yn was shocked but she asked if she can be mafia dor which they accepted it.

For now yn started to study online classes as she is uncomfortable to go outside. Lee's complete formality of adopting yn.

Yn also went to doctors because of nightmares and panic attacks.

To be continued.......