chapter 4

Author pov
The parks after yn left.
          After yn left school the parks went home. They all were feeling little guilty except one person which is roya.soon they reached home roya went to her room where as bts and their parents were angry and cursing yn for losing face in front of school.they didn't care where yn is bts were playing games with roya.their parents were talking abt office work which got disturb my phone call.

Mr.park lifted the call and put it in speaker.
.
.
.
.
.
.
U know abt the phone call
After talking to  kwon mr.park ended the call.bts were little sad and anger too her mom was just listened to talk.and roya was smirking.which none noticed.
Roya said:dad its not good to live unnie out with unknown person.u should go help unnie.
Park:no sweetie we shouldnt care for that bitch as she made us lose face.she is not our daughter only u are our daughter and their sister.
Roya just nodded and got silent.

After 3 months the parks lived happily forgetting about yn.roya still gave information about park industries without anyone known but there was a person who is suspicious about roya it was suga who noticed roya talking to someone in call when he asked who it was she said it was her friends.

The day came were roya was introduced as park's only daughter. They had no shame that they believed outsider over her own daughter but no one knows park as two daughters one was missing another one was in front of  media.

Suga got distance with roya as she is really suspicious but still he believes roya is innocent. But none knows tht roya was real a devil covered with fake innocent.

NOW PRESENT
yn woke up from sleep she got up early as today she is going to university It's her first year.after living with Lee couple yn again became a happy girl for loved one's and satan to outsiders.she is also close with gaurds and maids they treat yn as their little sister.

she is also close with gaurds and maids they treat yn as their little sister

Y

n came down and saw her mom dad waiting for her she went to dinning room and wished both they to wish back.her dad
Was telling her if anyone misbehaving or bully u she can hit them as university belongs to her dad if not he will handle them.and her mom was shaking head in disbelief but can't do anything both father daughter duo always do what they want.

After eating breakfast she got up and kissed their cheeks after saying bye she went to her bike

Waited for iu both are neighbors.
After few minutes iu came and both went to university.
After reaching university iu and yn had cold face walking towards the office room for schedules.
Yn knocked
??:come in
Yn:good morning Mr.kang
Pri:new student right here is ur and her schedule and private room.
Yn:yn and iu bowed before walking out.

(Bts roya bp are in same university they changed their school after that incident)
Schedule :
History
Break-----
Business
Finance
Lunch-----
Dance
Music
Iu and yn walked to their classes then knocked on door.
The teacher to come In and introduced yourself.
Yn:myself lee yn stay away from me if u don't want to live.
Iu:myself lee iu same as yn .
U both sit near window.
Both went to their seat but yn was feeling stares she looked at around to see her ex brother and friend jk and Lisa.
She just ignored it and listened to class.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lunch break
Yn and iu walked  to cafeteria whole classes both jk and Lisa took glances at yn.
Iu and yn sat in one table little far from bts roya and bp table.

Bts pov
Jimin:I heard there were new students did anyone see them ??
All said no ex jk nd Lisa.they looked at both who are lost.
Jin:hey jk and Lisa where are u lost.
Jk:hyung the new students are in our class .
Tae:then why are u lost?
Lisa:oppa the one girl was yn and other one was unknown.
All got shocked roya chocked by sudden information.
Namjoon: are you sure it's yn??
Jk:it was yn hyung how can I forget my twin face.
Jhope:is she here now??
Lisa:yeah.....she is sitting left side of our table last.
All looked that side they widened their eyes as it was really yn.
Tae:that bitch finally appeared.
Jimin:don't where she was all this years.
Rose:obviously sleeping with men's so she can live.
Yoongi got angry by this words but he don't no why he slammed the table which made others to look at their table.even yn and iu looked at them.
Jin and yn made eye contact but broke after few seconds.
Hobi:but did u see she is more beautiful and her behavior is different from old yn.
Roya :oppa let's eat peacefully why thinking about tht bitch.
Jennie:yeah she is right.

Yn side
Yn and iu were eating when she felt cold she turned to see ria,Mia and Tia bullies of this university.
Yn:wht did u do.
Mia:yo bitch we just welcomed u as u are new student. And stay away from my oppas and unnies.
Iu:who is ur oppas unnies slut?
Ria:them pointed towards* bts and bp*
Yn :we don't care abt ur oppas qnd unnies if u want to stay alive then stay away from me.
Tia: u bitch how dare u talk back.
She was about to slap but yn hold her hand then twisted it.
Yn:I think u don't wanna live.
Then Mia walked to yn but iu pulled her hair and punched her face.
Ria ran towards yn but yn hold her neck and slammed her to wall 3 started to bleed all were terrified bts roya and bp were looking at yn as they saw ghost.
Yn:IF ANYONE DARE COME NEAR ME OR MY FRIEND THEY WILL FACE HELL I DONT CARE WHO IT IS .....I DONT CARE IF IT IS SENIOR, JUNIOR OR RICH FAMILY KIDS ALL WILL FEEL SATAN'S FIRE PIT.

saying this yn and iu walked out.

To be continued......