chapter 8

AUTHOR POV
The party was over now and all slowly left the place.the parks tried to talk with yn but she ignored as they are invisible. Yn's dad and mom are getting jealous after seeing yn with Lee's. But they can't do anything as they are at fault.bp were jealous because yn was with iu.they tried to go near her TN did the same.

Time goes on..
After 2 years.
Yn was now graduated. On graduation day yn came with Lee's and got topper in whole university. Yoo gave yn the ceo post in Lee.she was cold at office and iu became her secretary. Yoo and eun both went to trip to spend sometime alone.yn was ok with it. Min ho and shin also left for small trip .

Bts also became ceo of their dad company in this 2 years they tried everything to make yn forgive them but she didn't. Bp started their training as k pop idols.

Today yn as meeting with yang company. Yn and iu reached the company. Yn started to work as the meeting was at 1:00.now it was 11.

In meeting room there was a man sitting with cold face with his secretary he too was looking cold .they are waiting for ceo to come.thats when the meeting room opened.both that person stood up and bowed little.
??:hello Ms.lee myself yang yang ceo of yang company .
Yn:hello Mr.yang.
??:myself lee jongsuk Mr.yang's secretary.
Iu:my iu ms.lee's secretary.
Yang forward his hand to shake but yn ignored and said
Yn:lets start meeting.
Iu:umm....sorry for that Mr.yang ms.lee is allergic to male.
Yang:ho no problem I can understand

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yn:your idea is great Mr.yang I'm ready to collaborate with u.
Yang:thank u ms.lee.
Yn and Yang both signed contracts.

Yang yang pov

Yang yang
Age two years older then yn.
Ceo of yang company
Parents: mom and dad
He is from China but settled in Korea with his parents. Mafia king of China

Lee jongsuk
3 years elder then iu
Secretary of yang yang in both underworld nd in business world.
Bestfriend of yang.
Orphan.

I was waiting for ceo of Lee .when I heard door opening sound I stood ad looked at the person it was ceo of Lee the women in black suit looks cute and hot.her eyes is like dragon eyes.when she came near me I felt my heart beat increase.

I forward my hand to shake but she just walked away.i don't no why but it hurt me.then her secretary told she is allergic to male.i was speechless.
.
.
.
.
.
Whole meeting I was looking at her with love.i want to make her mine.i think it's love at first sight.after meeting we signed the contract and left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 3 months
Yang and yn work together in project yang was first to talk and get to know about her it was clear that he is in love with her both iu nd jongsuk know about it.iu was happy that there is someone who will love her.so she decides to make yn nd yang a couple with help of jongsuk.

Yn was feeling safe with yang but she ignore it and her feels too.she was afraid that what If he gets to know abt her horrible past.he too will leave her.yn as small crush on yang but didn't told anything.
.
.
.
.
One day iu nd jongsuk made all preparations so yang can propose her.yang was scared what if she said no .but got encouraged by secretary.

Iu call yn and told her to come here

Iu call yn and told her to come here.when yn reached she got shocked by this .she as tears .
??:yn...
Yn turned to see yang was kneeling in front of her with a ring.
Yang:yn I know we just met few months ago but I fell for u at first sight .....when I first saw u in meeting my heart beaten so fast which never happened. Then I got to know I fell for u I try to come near u but always step back which hurt but still I never gave up .will u be my girlfriend.

Yn:i-i

Yang:don't worry yn I won't force u but give me a chance to love u .I really love u and try to come near me u will not get allergic to me as my love is pure a pure love can cure any problem.if I ever cheat on u or did anything which hurts u then my life is in ur hands.
Yn:yes.i will be ur girlfriend don't ever hurt me I am giving a chance to u.but before tht u should know about my past.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yn told her past from childhood till now she even told she is mafia queen.yang was shock after knowing yn is famous mafia queen he too confess that he is mafia king.

Then yang slowly put ring on yn finger.yang forward his hand yn hesitantly put her hand yang kissed her hand.for yn surprise she didn't get any rashes.she thought

Yang is right I should give it try.

From that day yang and yn took slow steps to be a perfect couple iu nd jongsuk were happy .Lee's and yang parents got to know about this and were happy for her.

Yang once came to yn's house he saw yoo and eun were chatting with min ho.when he came inside the house
Yoo:who are you Mr.??
Yang:hello Mr.lee myself yang yang yn's boyfriend.
Eun:ho so it's you who stole our princess heart.
Yang blushed but he felt like some glares.
When he looked around to see yoo,min ,gaurds and maids were glaring at him.
Yoo and min ho:how dare u try to take our princess saying this both ran behind yang and yang started running around the house. Yoo caught yang was about to speak when he heard.
Yn:what's happening here?
Yang:baby.....he ran to yn nd hide behind her.
Yoo:tsk u r just scared of us nd how can u protect her.
Min ho:princess u should fine someone else.he is not right.
Yn:dad and uncle he is strong and good person u know he is mafia king of China.
Yoo:really?what's your mafia name?
Yang:Xiao nei.
Yoo:now I know u .ok then we accept ur relationship but one drop of tear ur head will be on floor.
Yang gulped and nodded.
Eun:yahhh......u are scaring him yang why are u here?
Yang :Mrs.lee I'm here to take yn for a date.
Eun:ok  u can take her.
Yn went to her room and got ready when she came down she saw Yang sitting between her dad and uncle in front her mom shaking her head in disbelief.
Yang saw u and ran towards you.
Then both said bye and walked out.

To be continued.......

Next part will be last I think.