CHAPTER 13

Seokjin's POV:
"Soobin do you want to have lunch with us?", I asked Soobin who as well nodded in response making me smile , Well yeah he is actually nice and attractive though not someone who likes to talk much ." Let's go !",I said happily taking his hand in mine and leaving to the canteen where my friends already were seated.

"You all didn't wait for me huh!!", I questioned them while pouting as they laughed ," Well we saw how busy you were Jinnie so decided to come here !!",Said Kenny teasing me making me blush ,"Kenny!!",I whined ,"okk whatever , Guys he is Soobin , my new friend !!",I said Happily as sat on one of the chairs making sure to let him sit on the chair next to me ,"Hey Soobin !!",said Jisoo smiling ,"Soobin you really are very hot huh!",said Rose teasing him who smiled and thanked her for the compliment .

Soobin's POV:

I replied nicely to these guys after all they are Jinnie's friends , normally I'm cold to others but for Jin who's so happy to see me be friends with his friends how can I just ignore it.

"Hey Jin Me and Sandeul have some work in the library so we will go hmm !!" said Ken and took and blushing Sandeul with him , oh I guess they are going for some other reason , soon Rose and Jisoo also went in the same way making some excuse leaving me and Jin alone with each other , I can clearly see that Jin doesn't know the couples that are already in the group .
"Woah they all left already leaving us here", Jin said feeling betrayed ," It's ok Jin I'm here with you ",I said softly to him to which he nodded while blushing looking so adorable .

Author's POV:

Meanwhile In Thailand,

"You motherfucking bitch leave my husband Leave him" Shouted a man tied the chair while his husband is being beated brutally,"Well-Well in the same way my Jennie also asked you to leave her and let her leave Jaebeom but you killed her so how the fuck am I supposed to let you and this bitch live !!",Said the women smiling like a mad person she then took out her gun and shooted the man who being beaten by the men right in his head killing him ,"N..Noo,Yugeom no-no you bitch You..",BANG!

Jaebeom fell silent as he too was killed by Her ,"Madam Lisa here.",Said the servant giving her a clothe to wipe the blood stains ,"Send their bodies as gift to Bangtan let them know their end is coming !!",She said with a smirk and left.

3 Days Later:

Chanyeol's POV:

I sigh frustratedly looking at the two corpses infront of me "Call Soobin and tell him to meet me right now!", I said to the servant who immediately left ," Even after dying that woman has still managed to stir a huge trouble".

"Dad you called me this.." he stopped looking at the corpses infront of him,

"Dad what..",

"Soobin ,Seokjin is in danger and so is everyone ,we need the 6 leaders back a huge war is on it's way now !",I said seriously .