MHM - 4

Christiana's POV
"Mine" he mumbled. It was quieter than a low whisper.

Dustin's eyes got wide as a wide grin stretched on his face. However, I set there still like a statue. I still couldn't believe it.

Dustin pulled me in a tight hug whispering, "Oh Tee, I'm so happy for you" only to earn himself another growl until he was ripped apart from my side.

Dustin raised his hands in surrender as he walked out of my room. I swear I haven't missed Dustin so much as much as right now - before.

Silence took over. I stared at the floor as I felt his gaze on me. To say it was awkward would be an understatement. None of us dared to utter a word. I got on my feet directing my way towards the washroom, but as soon as I turned the knob two arms wrapped around my waist from the back.

I could feel his breath in the crook of my neck as he inhaled my scent, I assume. Electricity like sparks ignited through my body. My wolf howled in joy, but I stayed there still not making any movement.

"Say something, Tia..." he whispered, pulling me in tighter if that was even possible. His head was still placed at the crook of my neck.

"Let. Go." I said, gritting my teeth.

"Tia... don't be like that!" I could sense the sadness in his voice. I almost had the urge to forgive him, but then I remembered all those years when he ignored my every text or phone call before I just gave up completely.

"I said. let. go. Chase." I pulled out from his fake embrace. I was angry no- furious. No- livid.

I turned around so I could face him. His same mesmerizing blue eyes staring back at me. Regret and sadness flashed through them. However, it only angered me more.

"Tia, you have to understand... it wasn't easy for me alright" he threw me a pointed look, stating that sternly.

"Oh yes sir, of course. I understand, I'm sorry you had to step in this town and now waste your time talking to a filthy werewolf" I said, softly causing him to sign heavily. I could never get over how sexy he looks so perfect. Get a grip Christiana! My subconscious interjects.

"Tia don't talk to me like that. Please...I'm here now aren't I?" He pleased, trying to grab my hand, but I stepped back causing him to run his hands through his perfect hair in frustration.

"Don't." I spat, staring at him warning.
"Do not touch me or call me that! It's Christiana, Chase." I emphasized his real name so he could feel at least a bit of hurt that I felt.

"What happened to Chasey?" He questioned, folding his arms over his chest raising an eyebrow in process.

"He doesn't exist" I scoffed.

"Tia... I have been real busy. You don't even know the things I went through...-"

"Well then maybe, you should've enlightened me then? Chase, doesn't matter how busy you are... if you really care about someone, you'll at least take a second to reply their text with - I don't know a simple 'hey'? You can't possibly be that busy with work. Or maybe I think you can after all with those models" I pointed out.

"That's ridiculous, Christiana. You can't possibly believe media and paparazzi's!" He scoffed, arguing.

"And those pictures, Chase? Are those made up too?"

"Oh common Tia! Grow up! It's obviously photoshopped!" He said, slightly raising his voice. However, avoiding the eye contact. Chase only did that when he was lying or nervous.

Shaking my head I just walked out my door. I need fresh air. I ignored all the calls behind my back and sprinted out to the woods.