don't die on me

Going to USJ everyone was excited. The students were again in their hero costumes. In a week people had made new friends and so there were groups.

"Izuku can I call you that? I am asui but you can call me tsu*ribbit*. who is older in both of you"

Izuku looked up his face was as usual but there was some warmth in his eyes he peeked at izumi who was looking outside the window a little lost.

He slowly said "izumi is older but mostly acts like a baby" stunned izumi whipped her head towards his direction with wide eyes and spoke loudly.

"Who acts like a baby. You are the baby, you go around sleeping with mouth open on the sofa"

Izuku made a fake hurt expression "ah now look at you bullying me. Who's the one who has to be pulled away from ice cream shop or would make the shopkeeper go bankrupt"

"You-" izumi managed to stop herself from exploding looking at the face of her brother who was still sitting with a straight face. She now understood that he just wanted to pull her out of the void.

She smiled brightly at him while commenting " you'll see when we get home little brother" stressing on her last words she had a ditermined look in her eyes.

Aizawa peeked at the siblings before closing his eyes again.

Descending from the bus students saw thirteen the rescue hero. Ururaka started fan girling at the sight of the hero while izuku and izumi took around place looking at all escape route possible.

Thirteen started "Being a hero is not all about fighting villains. It also includes rescuing citizens. And so I will be supervising your rescue training here in USJ but before that I have one advise... or maybe two, no three or four...... Five-"

It's going to be long

Everyone thought. Some minutes later they entered the facility. Izuku and izumi held hands as a steady pulse was only thing that stopped them from panicking.

Entering they saw a huge dome divided into zones.

"Welcome to USJ everyone what you are seeing are artificial zones made for rescue training.

Their are four divisions namely

Fire zone

Water zone

Rocky zone

Rain zone

You will be training in all of them b-"

The lights blinked and thirteen stopped, aizawa's hand went to his scarf and izuku and izumi stuck their back against eachother in a defensive stan their hand on their respective weapons their eyes vigorously scanning the facility.

"Wow they even have fake villains" kirishima marveled at the sight of the portal opening.

Don't die on me

Both siblings spoke in the mind link their eyes locked on the masked man coming out of the portal.

Soon villains poured out of the poral in hundreds.

"Get back. Thirteen protect them" aizawa ordered.

Izumi looked at her brother. "No I can't. But I have a plan"
Surely izumi was asking if he could command these many villains. One part of izuku's quirk was that he could command some amount of people till some extent though, it took heavy toll on his body it was one of the best cards he had and one he rarely used.

"Where is all might he should have been here. If I kill some of these brats he will come right."

"Kill? you have high ambitions hand-job surely you won't go running papa for help right" maybe because no one expected from the kid who talked least everyone was looking at izuku with shock except for izumi of course who matched izuku's evil grin.