get ready time is running

Izumi woke up when she felt someone shaking her up she looked at the familiar sealing then at her brother who looked tired like always or a little more. "Izu I saw a wild dream yesterday it was really bad do you think it will affect my today". Izuku who had now turned his face away from her and was silently  drinking his coffee answered in a "not if you let it" he stressed on the you for some  reason.

She removed her blanket and readied herself to move out when she saw same dress she thought she was wearing in her dream. She pulled the knees part upwards to see it soaked with blood. She gasped and ran downstairs to see her mom covered in a white blanket which had a little blood.

"We don't have much time so, get ready time is running" she looked at her brother more thoroughly he too had blood on his white t-shirt from yesterday. Though he had worn a black coat above it. His message was clear.

I will protect you now or

Don't worry I will take the damage or

Just don't ask

She quietly left to change and came in a black dress. Heavily breathing. It seemed like she was trying hard not to cry with her red eyes.

The both hurried her and cemented her grave in hours. Izuku and izumi held hands tightly. There knuckles had gone white but non of them were crying.

Though there were tears which unconsciously fell from izuku's eyes. Izuku took a deep breaths to calm himself down and looked at the rising Sun "it's first day of school Izumi. Don't let your dreams affect it. Time is running"

"Did I really burned them" izumi asked still looking at the grave. "Yes slowly and painfully they died horribly" izuku said bluntly with a hoarse voice. Izumi nodded and gave a smile which looked practiced to perfection in years.

Izuku felt a pang in his heart but didn't let it show up. We both went back and got ready for school.

While moving out izumi turned back at the door " if mom was here what would she say"

"I am proud of you. Go ahead I will look at the back" they both went to school.

They both looked at the school gate " izumi " "yeah" "it's been a long time" "same here". "Why is the classroom door so big" izumi asked " for giants?" she chuckled.

She opened the door and saw the class filled up "put your legs down, by sitting like this you are disrespecting your seniors who sat here"

"Ha what did you say four eyes" izumi's face twitched seeing the seen. "He never changes" "it's better if he don't or he won't be katsuki" izuku replied and they went to different seats izuku sat behind bakugo while izumi sat by the window on the other side.

"Be carefull there is a pervert here that has grape hair if he does anything smash his face he won't remember" izumi smiled at the comment.

"Oh aren't you the one who burnt the zero pointer. I want to say thank you if not for your help I would be heavily injured" a girl with earphones said.

"Don't worry it's my job to help" izumi smiled. Izumi suddenly felt a very faint presence. "Izu you there" izuku nodded to one in perticular. They both searched for the owner and saw a yellow bag in the class room it was entering quitly like a caterpillar.

Izumi snickered izuku gave a faint smile "who is that" she wondered in amusement "homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa hero name eraserhead" "the infamous" she grinned.

Aizawa came out of his bag and cleared his thought at which the class stilled " you guys took a minute to quite down. Discipline is important to a hero. I am shota Aizawa your homeroom teacher for next 3 yrs." he eyed midoriya siblings and continued " wear these pe uniform and meet me in the ground"

Ochako raised her hand and aizawa nodded " sir what about the opening ceremony" "those are unnecessary"