lunch time in a rush

Izuku was sitting thinking in the void. He had closed izumi's memories of the night. But he could vividly feel them. The fading warmth and the assuring smile that was there even at the last moment.

A thunk on the table pulled him out of his thought process. Izumi was looking at him suspiciously. Soon some people joined them including Bob cut enterence girl, lida from yesterday's fight, shoto todoroki and a tall black haired girl.

Izuku glanced at izumi who shrugged. " Hi I am ururaka and this is lida" lida nodded "I am momo yayorozu and this is todoroki"

"Your fight yesterday was awesome" ururaka commented looked at the siblings. "Izumi started to socialize with others while todoroki and izuku are quietly. He appreciated the flavors and thought lunch rush had put in his plate and to any other.

Level 3 security breach all students please move to safety.

All of a sudden sirens started to blare. Everyone panicked. Izumi looked at her brother. Maybe trying to say something in the link that broke. Izuku held his head.

Everyone around him were having a overflow of emotions along with the sudden radiation of sirens led him to massive headache.

"BROTHER" izumi's voice brought him back from his pain. He looked at her worried face and her eyes which were moving around looking for escape route.

His eyes hardened he scanned his surroundings with difficulty. Then a frown appeared on his face. But his Body relaxed " everything is fine don't worry and eat"

Listening to him izumi visibly relaxed and ate in silence. Looking at them todoroki also continued followed by others with their bodies still tensed and on alert and visibly fast.

Izuku though had stopped eating his eyes closed. Though there was no emotion on his face other than occasional frowns. Time passed and crowd reduced, the group had also joined others on evacuation grounds where they had been assured of whatever happened being a drill and told them to go home.

Walking home izumi stuck to going home with izuku. She saw that the matter was not so simple. After sometime izuku had collected his thoughts. He started" something is happening like there is a traitor at school, today I think some big news was leaked to some people. I won't be surprised if it were some villains and if they are going to attack on UA they must be strong"

Izuku stopped following him izumi also stood looking at him. She smiled at him comfortably telling him to continue izuku took a deep breath "even if someone does attacks neither fighting nor escaping will be a problem but, I don't want you to get in this world of adults so soon mi I don't want to see you hurt should we change school. I know it sounds wierd from me but I am scared. Mourning period has not ended yet and I know whatever is happening is big enough that even if a dip tip of my nail I won't be getting out of it"

Wind moved past them rustling through their hair. The scene was dipped in evening sun. The girl was looking at the boy who's head was lowered like he had said something sinful or maybe he was just stopping his tears which were threatening to fall from being seen.

Izumi raised her hand and izuku flinched even though she had never hit him though what he expected never came instead there was a warm hug.

"Never"