Help has arrived

Izuku tilted his head and vanished from everyone's eye sight. Soon the shadow villain became visible blood seeping out from his eyes, ears, nose and mouth he fell down.

The ground more specifically the the swamp screamed till it became a standing human covered in mud. His head twisted and he soundlessly fell to ground.

Sssshhhhhhhaaa~

Only the rain sounded the woman sniper on the window hyperventilated scanning the area right and left.

She suddenly froze feeling something behind her but she dared not to move. A raspy voice sounded in her head followed by a giggle "sleep to never wake up".

From start she should have known.

Walking towards the centre izuku hummed a rhythm any hero who heard it would know it was the gentleman. Night with a crazy smile.

Running out of fire zone izumi roamed her eyes she saw her brother walking out of the dome with a faint smile on his face.

You didn't kill anyone. did you?

Izuku shrugged looking at her then looked at his watch. Soon breaking of glass sounded. Some people landed on ground.

One lady landed on a man who fell and went unconscious, one has to know that she is fat

"ehh corono San is here too. Moon thought that gentleman would call only her to the party".

She said looking at a man in black and red who had sliced a villain and turned to cut another. He glared at her with one eye

"Shut up round, there are heroes here. Do work and move out or you will be caught. Buff my legs yesterday a hero shot me and it hurts like bitch"

A blast sounded behind them and lots of colour came to view " what are you taking about corono San" a voice sounded in the colour as a boy came out " bitches are very cute you know my lily looks very cute when she sleeps"

Round moon squealed " mischief you are also here yay" as she buffed up both.

Her quirk was called support. She was a real life game healer,  of sorts. She could heal or buff up a character to an extent.

Mischief was a little vigilante he could create circus toys like sparkly balloons, exploding colorful bombs, sticky bombs, etc. As long as it counted in just-have-fun toys he could summon it.

He was the famous neighbourhood kid for female vigilantes due to his appearance.

Corono was famous for his letters. Though few people knew that it was his quirk. If a desired person touches the letter corono could track his whereabouts even if he was at the other end of the world. He could also create illusion on that person.

So villains were alert about the letter of vigilante.

Izuku saw asui and mineta coming out of water cleary haggerd. Asui's eyes widened looking at something. Izuku followed her gaze seeing aizawa's head slammed on the ground by a monster. His eyes widened in horror. He saw a flash of red Engulfing him then he was thrown to a side. Then izumi ran towards the monster.

"Save him""busy it" we both shouted.

Izuku dashed towards aizawa pulling out gause from one of his numerous pockets. He used his quirk to stop bleeding. Though damage had been done. He hurriedly bandaged aizawa and sending him to the enterence along with asui and mineta.

He took aizawa's scarf. Buffing his legs he ran towards izumi. On the way he put some villains unconscious.

Izumi jumped back as the monster's punch grazed her. She winced bacause of force and sting of wind. Her face contorted. She could feel that she was reaching her limit.

She saw a white scarf wrap around the monster's limbs. A smirk plastered itself on her mouth. She saw a pair of sparkling emrald eye.

Izuku pulled monster's limbs backwards forcefully restraining him. Along with it he used his quirk to put pressure on the limbs. The monster slowly slid to his knees. Izumi pulled out a knife.

Shigiraki's eyes widened "KUROGIRI" he shouted.

The purple mist appeared around the monster transferring it to the centre again.

Izumi growled in frustration. Izuku patted her head. He pulled out the other hand facing it towards the monster.

He slowly started to form a fist. His eyes gleaming.

In the center of the ground the monster let out a horrible scream. His limbs twisted as if he was in a box that was shrinking.

He shook itself trying to get free. His limbs got crushed, that instantly regenerated.

At a distance izuku threw up blood. "His regeneration is too much. His brain is no different from a robot. We can only restrain him. Izumi the rain zone is empty make a hole in the wall there and slowly send everyone out."

"Nomu crush them" a scratchy voice faintly sounded.

The nomu freed himself. Izuku staggered throwing up alarming level of blood. He barely stood up putting him arms out. I have to keep them distracted.

Large peaces of rubble flew up rushing towards nomu and shigiraki.

Nomu directly crushed it to pieces not slowing down even on miniscule level. Shigiraki touched the things flying at him.

Izuku's eyes went wide in realisation.

Disintegration. He is the person that was on the gate. But his brain waves don't match.

Izuku bend down to evade the punch sent towards him.

Nomu and izuku went for a round two. Desperately fighting izuku was barely concious. A punch landed on his gut that sent him flying. He tried to stand up looking at nomu that was running to him.

Move damn it.

Boom

"Fear not. Because I am here" everyone turned around at all might that was standing straight at the enterence with his signature smile.

"Nomu" shigiraki mumbled nomu's hand stopped an inch away from izuku who was still on the ground.

"Kill all might" the bird face let out a screech.

All might and nomu's punch collided creating strong force that made surrounding villains fly away. Izuku too was sent away by wind.

He closed his eyes waiting for the impact that never came. Instead it was izumi who caught him.

Are you done

Yes it's just you left. Let's go.

No.  . . Hospital

Izuku passed the last message through mind link befor his consciousness slipped away.

"Then you better repair"

1a had not actually left. The walls were too strong for izumi to break. Thus, everyone had been his in an isolated building.

Izumi put izuku down where yayorozu was bandaging everyone along with some who were not tired enough. She walked out.

In the ground she saw kirishima, shoto and katsuki.

Katsuki and kirishima had captured the mist guy. While shoto had frozen the nomu.

She prepared herself to give hand in the fight after all.

She was furious.