2.

My gaze went to her who is currently now scribbling on her notepad in front of her

She has changed now.

A good change.

Her hairs are longer now. While her body has turned into more of a woman from a girl.

But one thing remains same.

And that is her honey light brown eyes that made me fall in love with her.

And I still love them the most.

If it wasn't for my mistake that I did 2 years back then we would've been together happily.

But no, I've to fuck up all the things.

I'm a fucking bastard. Seriously.

I couldn't ever forgive myself for saying those things to her.

For causing tears in her beautiful eyes.

For breaking her heart.

You must be wondering then why I didn't apologise to her.

I tried. But i just couldn't seem to face her because I'm a fucking coward. A coward who was afraid to face her because of what I did.

I tried to beg her for forgiveness but circumstances were like that I couldn't even get to meet her even if I wanted to.

But now that I've seen her. Now that I've meet her. I'm not letting her go.

Not again.

She was, is and will always be mine as much as I'm hers.

No matter what I've to do to earn her forgiveness. I'll do it in a heartbeat.

Even if she asked me to die then I'll do if that's what it takes for her to accept my apology.

Because I can't even die peacefully knowing that I've hurted my heart.

My love.

My Moon.

Who was the only source of light in my dark times. Who showed me what happiness feels like.

Without her I felt empty. Even after having hundreds of people around me, I was alone. I felt incomplete. Everything turned cold just like me because the only sunshine who was present in my life left me because of my fucking mistake. Only she is able to melt this coldness of me and my world.

Suddenly, it was Arora's turn for presentation. I was expecting Kunal to stand up but what shocked me is that Aadhya stood up smiling and went in the front for presentation.

She started the monitor and started speaking about their company's idea.

She has really changed now.

It is as if I'm bewitched by the way she is speaking confidently in front of all of us.

Before, I remember when she used to always hug me shivering if she has to do any presentation.