7.

The person tied up in front of me shivered as I looked at him intensely

Great! I didn't even started yet and he's already scared.

"And I'll ask for the first and last time. Why did you do that?" I asked while toying with the sharpest knife that was in my hand.

"I-I a-am s-sorry." He sobbed making me roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Wrong answer." I tsked.

"I asked, why did you fucking betray me? Was I not paying you enough? Huh? Or you wanted to gain a name in the world for betryaing me ? But I must told you that no one, no one can ran away after betraying me." I shouted throwing the knife at his right shoulder as it dugged into his skin making a small stream of blood flow from it.

"And now the same thing will happen to you that happens to every fucking bastard who decides to mess with me." I punched his jaw making him scream in agony.

"Start your work." I ordered in emotionless tone to the man standing in the corner of the basement as he nodded with his head low.

Suddenly, two man came with buckets of hot water and poured it on the fucker who betrayed me.

The water was boiling and now he was sobbing and begging me to stop.

But did I stop?

Not a chance.

The game is just started now, then how can we stop it?

Just as I stood up he shivered in fear but my feet stopped moving when the sound of phone ringing was heard.

I pulled out my phone to see it was from the man which I appointed for some work.

"Hukum, mam has reached here." He informed making me smirk.

"Call her as Rani sa from next time. Otherwise, I won't mind slitting off your throat." I shouted and cut the phone call instantly.

"Well buddy, for now my men will entertain you. I'll continue some another time." I smirked as the man yelped and pleaded.

I just nodded at the men standing there as they started their work in torturing him.

For now, I've to go and meet my queen who is probably thinking of going on a date with some mere pawn while her king here is waiting for her desperately.

As if I would let that happen.

I knew she'll be going on the date today and I already knew that fucker reserved a table in my restaurant.

What can I say? My personal investigator really did a great job.

I should give him a raise.

Quickly making my way out of the warehouse, I settled in my car and drove to the 'chiaro di luna'.