4.

My jaw is clenched now as my tight grip pulls her even more closer to me

She was dancing with that fucker.

I don't even want to explain how my heart was feeling when I saw her with him the whole night.

In his arms.

Beside him.

Laughing and flirting with each other.

And she even announced him as her crush in front of whole media.

I want to kill him so badly.

Not only him but every fucking guy here who is drooling and panting like a fucking stray dog looking at her.

They're watching her like hawks.

But soon their gazes turned into a scared one when they saw my glares from behind her.

She's mine.

And I don't care if she doesn't consider us as one but I'll protect her forever.

Because by her looks I know how men bow down before her just for a glance.

And I'm one of them.

She's a walking goddess.

My trance was broken by her honey brown orbs staring at me.

"Hello, little one." I whispered huskily in her ear only to make her visibly shiver.

Even after years, she has the same effect as before.

"Leave me, Abhyansh." She hissed annoyingly as now her back was against my front.

"Never, baby. Not again." I replied running my nose on her neck.

She clutched my hand which was on her waist as I lightly kissed the spot behind her ear when lights got dimmed making her almost moan.

"L-leave m-me. Abhyansh." She struggled to say as now her face and mine are at a distance of mere inches.

"You'll be mine, soon." I whispered in her ear making her gulp.

She obviously knows my temper. And she also knows how I am at the edge of breaking hell after seeing her with that bastard.

"And I'm ready to do anything." My eyes gazed into her only to see them filled with different kind of emotions.

Saying this, I turned around and exit the venue not before giving her a last glance who stood there woth widen eyes probably trying to comprehend whatever I said.

After seeing those two together, my heart was burning like anything.

I can't let them be together. She was , is and always be mine.

I opened the buttons of my suit jacket in rage and took the keys from my driver and sat in it starting it and driving to god knows where.

My blood shot eyes were on the road as I raced the car on the highway.