How to start a dragon academy

"This is Berk. For generations, it was Viking against dragon. The battles were ferocious... then one day, everything changed"

Hiccup flies in on his Night Fury and best friend, Toothless.

"I met Toothless, and together we've shown people here that instead of fighting dragons, we can ride them... live with them, even train them"

They land on a sea stack where Y/N, Astrid, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Ruffnut, Tuffnut and their dragons are waiting for them.
"Okay, guys. Best Trick Competition. Who's up first?" Hiccup asks them once he has landed on the sea stack.
"Uh..."
"Me!" Snotlout exclaims.
"Actually, I think it's--"
"Me!"
"Sweet baby Thor in a thunderstorm, GO!"
"Oh, don't worry, we'll go. And when we go, Hookfang and I are gonna light the sky on--" Snotlout's Monstrous Nightmare, Hookfang, plummets off the sea stack, scaring an unprepared Snotlout.
"-FIRE!!!!! Oh, no!" Snotlout shouts in the air.
"It's funny when he screams" Y/N says calmly while watching.
"You're scary" Hiccup says turning to look at them.
"Thank you" Hookfang pulls off many stunts, scaring his already terrified Rider into almost wetting himself. Hookfang circles back around and lands back on the sea stack with a thud.
"I'm alive...? I'm alive!" Snotlout shouts happy that his best friend didn't kill him. The other Riders stare at him, blankly.
"Of course I am" He says smugly like he meant to do everything he had just done.
"It's my turn! Ready, Meatlug? Here we go!" Fishlegs' Gronckle, Meatlug, takes off, flies around in a simple circle, then lands.
"Wow" Y/N says very impressed with what they just saw.
"Yes! New personal best!" Fishlegs says happy that he broke a record.
"My turn!"
"No, my turn"
"Guys, same dragon" Hiccup reminds the twins. They can be a bit slow.
"Oh, right" Ruffnut and Tuffnut's Hideous Zippleback, Barf and Belch, take off, but then the Twins begin to argue on which way they should go.
"Go left!"
"No, right!"
"N-no, right!"
"No, left!" They narrowly miss colliding into another sea stack. Barf and Belch suddenly fling the Twins off their necks and high into the air.
"OH, NO! WHOA! THIS IS AWESOME AND SCARY! AAAH!" Tuff screams in mid air. Who knew he could find a near death experience awesome. Barf and Belch then catch the Twins before they can go splat, then fling them up, and back onto their necks. They then land on the sea stack.
"We almost died!"
"Yeah, I know... go again?!" Tuff says to his sister.
"Oh wow"
"Hey! It's my turn! You might wanna take notes. Let's go! Yah!" Astrid and her Deadly Nadder, Stormfly, shoot off the sea stack, and fly down towards the ocean.
"Okay, Stormfly, tail flip!" Stormfly flips her tail into the water.
"Now twirl!" The Nadder then barrel rolls, shooting forward.
"Quick, upwards spiral!" They finish their routine with a final spin, high into the air.
"Alright, Stormfly!" As she lands back on the sea stack, the other Riders congratulate her performance.
"Yeah, but can you do it without the dragon?" Snotlout asks her. She responds to him with a punch to his shoulder.
"That was quite funny. Never thought that Snotlout could be funny" Y/N says to herself. Snotlout just glares at her and didn't know if she was making a joke or not. Snotlout didn't even know if the Viking liked him.
"Y/N want to show your trick?" Hiccup asks them. Y/N pretends to think about it but shrugs and goes to do their trick with their dragon Fenrir. Y/N doesn't get on their dragon, they just simply walks to the edge of the sea stack and take a step of it. The other riders gasp at what they had just done. They hear Fenrir go get them and they see Y/N and Fenrir coming up with Y/N standing on his back where they are meant to be sitting. Fenrir flicks the Viking up and they do a back flip in the air and land back on their dragon and lay down on him. Fenrir does three quick fires and barrel roles in them and simply vanishes. The other rides are confused on where they went.
"Well, that was fun" Y/N says while standing back in their original spot. The other riders look at them confused on how they got there and how they didn't hear them get there. Y/N then turns and gestures to Hiccup, meaning it's now his turn.
"Looks like we've got our work cut out for us there, bud" Hiccup says to Toothless. Toothless makes a vertical take off, then dives down the sea stack, right to the ocean. Hiccup pulls up at the last second, and shoots forward at breakneck speed. The two boys skilfully swerve in and out through the maze of sea stacks before coming across two conjoined rocks. As soon as they get close enough, Hiccup unhooks his metal leg, and jumps onto the bridge between the two rocks, while Toothless glides under. Hiccup runs across the rocky bridge, then jumps onto Toothless on the other side. The boy and the Dragon rocket towards the sky, leaving the other Riders amazed and awestruck. Toothless then shoots out multiple plasma blasts, which explode like fireworks. It's obvious who won the competition.
"They're still the best" Astrid says. Astrid doesn't like to lose but there was no winning when it came to those two. Y/N comes in close though.
"Another win. Good job, bud" Hiccup and Toothless fly back to the village.