Guy Advice 101

"So first, Never talk to your dads about this, Roy would have a Huge tantrum about how you're growing too fast and Zane would just be a bit too much for supporting you. "                                          "Also, What happened to you and Anthony? "     She said                                 " He is kind of a jerk right now. "                 "Ok, So about this Kenny guy, Does he like you? "                                                     "Well a few weeks ago he  was staring at me from time to time and now he is just checking me out. "      You said            " Oh Sh¡t next time he might have a boner or  something. "                               "A, WHAT?????? "  You said knowing what it was though                                     "I totally forgot that you were in middle school,"               * your phone rings*         Kenni ❤                                                        "Is that a heart? " she asked                      "Can you leave please??" You asked         " Of course of course you love birds need some privacy! "                                     " JANETTT"      you yelled                       Kenny's Pov                                                    I was in the dojo after training on my phone when The other people where calling their  crush for a game, for some reason Tory and Robby were playing it too     " Hey Kenny! " Robby yelled referring to me to play too                        I sighed,   "Fine, I'll play your stupid game. "                 The spinned the bottle and it landed on me                                      " You gotta call your crush now, it's the rules! " Tory said                                         " Fine," I pulled out my phone and went to contacts and was calling her                    * Claire on the phone  *                      "Hey Kenny!! "  "Hey Claire!  Wanna hang out? "           "Yea! Of course! "                                       " Thanks Bye! "                                     "Your Welcome, Bye!"             *I hung up*   " Kenny, Do you realize what this means? " Kyler said                                    I shrugged                                                    " You just got a date with your crush."    Tory said                  "I did?! "                         "And it's Today. " Robby added                 "Today?!?! Today is now the best day ever!! "