Chapter six: Recovery

Y/n's pov:

I woke up sweaty and half-naked with someone beside me. 

It was her, it was Emma. 

I finally made it.

She was lying beside me, peacefully reading a book not noticing I was already awake. 

I started stretching and she turned her head around facing me and smiling. 

"Morning pirate" She said smiling at me. 

"Morning Emmy," I said leaning into her and kissing her. 

I started kissing her roughly and kept on deepening the kiss. 

I wasn't a big fan of morning sex but if it's with Emmy I'm into it. 

"Okay okay enough" She said pulling away from the kiss and cupping my cheek. 

"Why enough? No" I said pouting. 

"Yes, you're supposed to be resting" She said and I sat up. 

I tried to get out of bed but my legs felt wobbly and I couldn't stand straight. 

Before I knew it I fell on my knees, and Emma jumped out of bed trying to pick me up. 

"CHRIS I NEED HELP OVER HERE!" She yelled. 

"What's up Emm-" He tried to say but cut himself off by running towards me and helping me up. 

They both sat me on the bed and Emma stroked my hand. 

Was I not able to walk?

"Morning boss, doc said it was normal, don't freak out," He said chuckling and standing up. 

"You have to take it slow sweetheart" Emma said still stroking my hand. 

Sweetheart? 

As a guy with no maternal love, that was the one pet name I've always wanted to be called. 

I smiled at that little pet name and gave her a peck. 

After that they helped me stand up and sit back down in the kitchen. 

I tried to grab a fork but my arms weren't working right. 

I felt so useless. 

"Here let me just-" She said and grabbed the fork and started feeding me. 

"I could definitely get used to this" I said smiling at her. 

"Okay starboy and stargirl, I'm going to class now, love you" Chris said blowing kisses. 

"See you my favorite bisexual" I said blowing him a kiss as well. 

"Goodbye Chris" Emma waved at him goodbye. 

After that it was Emma and I alone in my apartment, we talked a lot about life in general, but especially my relationship with my parents. 

She told me about her sisters and we realized that Isabel used to date Garret around a year ago.

And that's when we realized that we had seen each other before.