Chapter nine: My best friend

Y/n's pov: 

I was on my way home with Emma after a long day, I finally quit dancing in that stupid studio so now I had no way of seeing Jenna. 

I wanted to stop thinking about her, I needed to. 

After she hugged me, I felt the fear on Emma's face, as if I was going to leave her for Jenna. 

"Hey babe" Emma said breaking the silence. 

"Yes m' love?" I asked smiling at her but keeping my eyes on the road. 

"You don't miss her, right?" She asked, I knew this was coming. 

"Of course not" I lied. 

I knew she knew I missed her, but she decided to brush it off, since I was still tense up from the fight. 

Emma's pov:

I was going home with Y/n and I noticed him acting weird, it was probably because of Jenna. 

I knew he missed her, but I also knew he loved me. 

I did not deserve his love, I've done something bad but I wasn't going to tell him, if no one knew then it was alright. It was a drunk mistake, that's all.

It's a whole dilemma. 

But going back to Jenna, she kept saying Y/n was hers. 

'Mine' yeah bitch you wish he was yours, he's my boyfriend. 

Mine. 

"Babe are you okay?" He asked me, noticing I was zoning out. 

"Yeah it's just-" I tried to say but we stopped at a red light and he faced me. 

I couldn't tell him now, what if he gets upset or something. 

He looked at me nodding his head, letting me know he was listening to me. 

"Just...?" He asked tilting his head. 

"It's nothing baby, don't worry about it" I lied.

Y/n's pov:

I knew she was lying, she wanted to say something but then she backed off. 

Did she know I missed Jenna?

We've only been dating for a couple of weeks, I can't hurt her like that. 

Maybe it's the best to just stay as friends for a little longer. 

"We actually have to talk about something" I said out loud and she looked at me scared. 

"About what my love?" She asked me and I felt my heart breaking. 

I did love her, I loved her a lot. 

But I just can't be with her if I still have feelings for Jenna. 

But suddenly, I felt a weird energy. 

She was scared. 

I needed to test something, if I was right, I was definitely retiring from love for a long time.