Chapter eleven: Making up

Y/n's pov: 

I was on a date with my high school ex when I felt like I was being watched, I tried to brush it off as much as I could but I still felt weird. 

Sabrina looked as beautiful as always, her shiny blonde hair got a little bit longer and I could definitely tell she was hitting the gym. 

I was trying really hard to act normal, but I felt eyes on my back. 

"Well, you look tense" Sabrina said while she tilted her head, inquiring that she was asking me why was I so tense. 

"Sorry Sab, I just have this weird feeling" I said scratching my nape. 

"What do you mean, are you okay?" She asked, showing me a worried expression. 

She cared about me. 

"Yeah, don't worry about it, It'll be fine" I said, still tensed up. 

"We can go somewhere else if you want to" She said, putting her hand on my shoulder. 

Well now I have to be extremely careful with the way I proceed, maybe she's just being friendly and really wants to go have dinner someplace else. 

I kept feeling eyes on me, I wanted to know what the fuck was it. 

"Earth to Y/l/n" Sabrina said pulling me out of my daydream. 

"Sorry, what did you say?" I asked chuckling, since I wasn't really paying attention to her. 

"We can go someplace else if you'd like to Y/n, I don't really care, as long as I'm with you" She said putting her hand on my shoulder again. 

She was being suspiciously flirty. 

"Are you kidding me? I put on my fancy clothes and trim my beard and you want me to go someplace else, hell no young lady, we're staying" I joked in an police officer tone. 

"Gosh you're weird" Sabrina said and leaned closer to me, staring at me right into my eyes. 

"Sab, what are you-" I tried to ask her but I got cut off by her lips on mine. 

Before I could even process what was going on, my hands were softly placed on her waist and her arms were wrapped around my neck. 

I've missed the feeling of kissing Sabrina, the way her strawberry lipstick melts right in my mouth, or the way her minty breath brushes against my nose when she pulls away. 

After a good passionate kiss, we pulled away and chuckled at each other. 

She looked at me, she was blushing really hard, and I just had to make a joke about it. 

"And I still make you blush" I chuckled at her. 

"Oh stop that Y/n" She said playfully slapping my chest. 

I took the opportunity to place my hand on her lower back, pressing her against me, and making her blush even more. 

"We're in public Y/n" She said and I just chuckled at her. 

"We're very well hidden Sabrina" I shortly answered and pulled her into another passionate kiss.