Chapter seven: Shower sex and confessions

Emma's pov:

I woke up and Y/n wasn't beside me.

I pouted at the thought that I had to spend the whole morning alone.

I rolled out of bed and went to the kitchen only to find it empty.

I was gonna be alone.

I sat down on the couch, thinking of everything that has been going on lately and I ended up smiling to myself only at the thought of sleeping beside Y/n. Finally, after weeks of waiting, I finally got what I wanted.

But did he want that too?

I got pulled out of my daydreams by Chris walking into the apartment, looking at me with a confused face.

"Where's starboy?" He asked opening the fridge.

"I have no idea, he was gone when I woke up" I said looking at him and tilting my head, since I thought Y/n was spending time with Chris.

"Well it's winter break, maybe he went to the gym or something" He said looking for something to eat.

"He can't do that, he's still in recovery" I said standing up, starting to get worried.

"Oh fuck true, then I don't know" He said and went into his room.

After that, I started getting anxious.

I pulled out my phone and dialed his number, but he didn't answer.

I sat on the couch waiting for him to show up.

Three hours passed by, and I finally heard someone coming through the door.

It was Y/n, covered in sweat.

"Where the fuck were you?" I asked him out loud, getting closer to him.

"Hey hey chill my love, I was just running" He said smiling at me and going over to the fridge to get some water.

My love.

"I was really worried Y/n, you can't do that to me" I said getting teary-eyed.

"Hey don't cry baby, I'm sorry, I'm not used to this new lifestyle" He said stepping closer to me and cupping my cheek.

"It's okay, just let me know next time" I said and hugged him, his heart was beating fast and his shirt was soaked in sweat.

We stood there hugging each other for at least five minutes, and then Chris interrupted our lovey-dovey moment.

"Hey lovebirds, I'm out, I have a date" He said smiling.

"WHAT?!" Y/n yelled and let me go, just to hug Chris.

"Yeah... With Beth actually" He said and Y/n and I looked at each other in surprise.

"I'm so happy for you, be careful dawg, also, there are condoms on my nightstand" He said winking at him.

"One, I'm not going to have sex with her, and two, those condoms are expired" He said laughing and playfully slapping his chest.

"How do you-" He said but stopped himself since he didn't actually wanted to know.

"It doesn't matter, I'm out" He said and left the apartment.

I looked at Y/n with eyes full of love, I know we don't know each other as much as we wanted to, but I know I love him.

I love him.