~1~

Heyy so this is the first part I'm kinda nervous for writing this xD

Anyways I hope you enjoy
Blossom 🌸

Rosie squealed from happiness when the director of the orphanage told her that she would go to Hogwarts this year. She had been in the orphanage since she could remember and now finally she would be able to go to the school of witchcraft and wizardy.

Now she was in her room packing everything she might need. Lastly she took her wand made from yew wood.
Rosie looked at it for a second before she put it to her other things.

When it was time to go she put her cat in it's cage and went to the train station along with the director of the orphanage Mrs Willow.
"Goodbye little angel, show the world what you've got. Take care and have fun dear" Mrs Willow said before she left.

Rosie walked around a bit looking for her brother. When she entered the train she found him sitting in a compartment with a girl and a boy she didn't know. Rosie knocked on the door before entering. Harry stood up and went to hug her. Rosie liked her big brother. His eyes a mix of blue and green with the brown hair they both had. She loved how he smelt. His very own scent and the way he hugged her felt like coming home after a long time. Her only family left was Harry and she would definitely not let him go.

Harry introduced Rosie to his friends. The boys name was Ron. He had ginger red hair and blue eyes.
The girl was Hermione and seemed nice. The girls would for sure be great friends.

Rosie sat down next to Hermione. "Wanna play a game?" she asked
"Sure wich one?" Ron questioned
"What about 20 questions?" Hermione suggested
Everyone agreed.

After some time they finished playing and Ron, Harry and Hermione just talked while Rosie read a book.

~le magical time skip to arrival at hogwarts~

The four friends got off the train and went to a carriage. They sat down and enjoyed the ride to Hogwarts.
When the school of witchcraft and wizardy was in sight Hermione asked Rosie "do you know wich house you're in yet?" Wich the brunette responded to with a no. Hermione told her to go to Professor McGonagall and as soon as they arrived she did.

Rosie was really outstanding when she entered the Great hall with the first years. She was told to come to the front first since she was in fourth year. Rosie walked up to the wooden stool and sat down. Harry had told her that she would probably get into Gryffindor like him but she was still pretty nervous. "Hmm, interesting, another Potter. She's brave and very powerful, no doubt. Great for Gryffindor. But there's something else. She's got something to prove." The hat hesitated before it yelled"Better be SLYTHERIN!"

The whole Great hall fell silent at once, then everyone started to whisper. Rosie got up and went over to the Slytherin table earning many weird looks wich she couldn't quite place. When she arrived at the table she was immediately welcomed by two girls patting on the seat next to them.

How was it?
I really hope you enjoyed.
Sorry if it was boring it gets more exciting in the next chapter, promise.

Anyways let me know what you think <3

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Love you all

Blossom 🌸