~8~

Umm... Guys

Could we please talk about this?!
184 reads. Like what is going on xD

Love you all I hope you enjoy this part

Blossom 🌸
______________________________________

Mattheos pov:

I had been to the astronomy tower every evening to watch over her. It was really dumb but I didn't want her to jump over the edge. I wanted to help her but I couldn't.

Rosie's pov:

I woke up with shit thoughts in my head, attended classes with shit thoughts in my head, sometimes I skipped them, and then go to sleep with shit thoughts in my head.

That was every day. I ignored everyone except Draco, but on bad days I wouldn't even talk to him.

I sat up and the cloud of shit thoughts poured into me like rain. Just that I like rain. I don't like the shit cloud. It tells me bad things about myself and I'm dumb enough to believe them.

Why are you even waking up?

Shouldn't you be dead by now?

Don't you miss blood covering your arms?

Why aren't you ignoring Draco yet?

He doesn't care about you anyway.

At the start I tried to think positive against the shit cloud with good thoughts .

Draco cares otherwise he wouldn't always wipe my tears.

It didn't work.
It actually just made it worse. The cloud had started to pour bad thoughts into my head and sometimes it didn't feel like rain but like a thunderstorm. I was scared. But there was no thunderstorm. That was me. I was scared of me. Of myself.

And the worst part was. There was no medicine. No cure. Nothing. The only thing that did exist was one person who knew. One person. But that person didn't care. That person was heartless. That person was Mattheo Riddle.

Today I decided to skip potions. I just stayed in my dorm and drew into my depression book. Most of the time it calmed me down a little bit. I drew everything I felt. Good and bad things. I had a list of things that made me happy, it was still pretty empty, and there were also pages where I had written songtexts or drawn my anxiety.

It got pretty warm while drawing so I took off my hoodie. I sat on my bed in a sports bra sketching a person surrounded by darkness.

After some time I had finished and started reading. Draco came in and sat on his bed. He got on his phone and chatted with some friends.

I decided to read again but soon Draco interrupted me. He sat on my bed and hogged me. I didn't know what was going on. He was crying but I didn't understand why.

He then took my hand in his and looked at my arm. I realized I wasn't wearing my hoodie. Fuck. The worst thing I imagined just happened. Draco Malfoy, the person who replaced my brother, just saw my cuts. The one person who I wanted to shelter from my shit just got to know most of it.

"Why" was all he said.
I definitely wasn't prepared for this. I didn't even know it myself so what should I tell him? I stayed quiet. I concentrated on not crying because that was not gonna help now. I just said "hey shh it's okay".

But it wasn't. And I knew that more than anyone else but I didn't want him to worry. I didn't want Draco to have nightmares because of me. I just wanted to shelter him. But I couldn't. Now it was too late. He had seen it and he knew.

Hey lovelies.

This chapter is really short and I'm very sorry. I'm not really motivated right now but I'm gonna try posting.

Love y'all and stay safe ♡

Blossom 🌸