~6~

Hey there and welcome back to those who didn't read the last chapter, you didn't miss anything

Here's chapter 6, hope you enjoy ♡

Blossom 🌸

______________________________________

Rosie's pov:

As I showered my cuts started burning really bad. After a while I got used to it and I kind of enjoyed the feeling. When I got out of the shower I grabbed a towel and dried myself. I changed into my clothes and went to class. I always skipped breakfast nowdays since it wasn't really necessary.

I sat down in my seat and started reading. I heard someone come in and the seat next to me being taken. As Mattheo sat down a wave of his smell hit me. Cigarettes. His colonge. Smoke. Wine. "Morning" he greeted me in his morning voice. "Good morning Riddle" I said looking up from my book. His hair was still a bit wet and messy wich made him look super hot and cute at the same time. Damn.

Mattheos pov:

She looked beautiful but at the same time hurt deep down. Students started filling the room and then Snape walked in. He told us some main things about Amortentia before everyone had to come to the front and say what they smelled. Some people came to the front and took a sniff. Draco smelled Daphne. The Potter boy Ginny Weasley and Hermione Ron. When it was my turn I walked to the front and smelled the potion. Roses. Blood. Smoke of cigarettes. Whiskey. I knew who it was. Rosie. But I couldn't let anyone know I was capable of loving. So instead I said "Nothing"

Next it was Rosie's turn. She smelled the potion and said "nothing" but it was a bit too fast. As she sat down I entered her mind and saw what she smelled. Cigarettes. Colonge. Smoke. Wine. I smirked because I knew it was me. She must've seen it because she asked "why are you smirking riddle" . "Nothing" I responded but Rosie must've noticed something because she said "Is it really that funny to enter people's minds?" That left me shocked. No one had ever noticed me entering their mind before. She just smiled before turning to face Snape again. During the lesson I noticed her tugging her sleeve over and over again. One time she rolled it up just slightly but enough to see the cuts on her arm.

Rosie's pov:

I felt his hand grabbing my arm. Not hard as if he was scared to hurt me. Cute. Fuck. That meant he had seen the cuts. He let his fingers slide over them slowly giving me shivers and letting butterflies fly free around in my stomach. He grinned slightly before writing a note giving it to me.

Tonight at the astronomy tower. ~M.R.

I nodded before turning to look at Snape who had just dismissed us.

___

I sat on the edge of the tower with my legs dangling over the edge. I was waiting for him to arrive.

When he arrived I was laying on my back looking at the stars. I took a breath of his smell do smoke and his colonge before saying "hey" He layed down next to me and said "Hi how are you feeling?" "Fine"I said. I was used to lying about my feelings so I didn't really thing about my response. "Don't lie to me darling" he said and that was enough to give me butterflies. darling. Omg.
I realized I had to say something and decided to just simply tell him the truth. How it all started, Harry ignoring me, me starting to smoke and to drink, my inner thoughts wich told me to kill myself, cutting, not being able to sleep, everything.

He just listened, sometimes he nodder or said some thing like "I understand" or "that's okay".

When I finished I had tears rolling down my cheeks and he pulled me into his chest. I had so many butterflies in my stomach I thought it would explode any moment. I snuggled into his chest yawning. For the first time in a long time I felt safe. My inner demons stopped yelling. I slept in in a short time.

Mattheos pov:

She had told me everything. It was actually a lot worse than I thought and I felt so bad for letting her talk to me just now.

After she slept in I carried her to my room and layed her down on my bed. I took her shoes off and changed into my pyjamas. Then I layed down next to her hugging her from behind and closing my eyes. I dozed off pretty soon after.

She looked so weak. I wanted to run towards her but I couldn't. A deatheater came and tortured her. She layed there, not able to do anything, while he burned the word blood traitor into her arm. He disappeared and I wanted to run towards her and heal her wounds but something held me back.

"Mattheo"

"Mattheo wake up"
I shot up hearing her voice. She was looking worried and I realized I had sweat running down my forehead. She hugged me tightly and asked me what happened "just a nightmare" I replied kissing her forehead.

Draco's pov:

She still wasn't back. That was odd. Normally Rosie would spend the evening on the astronomy tower but she was always back by morning. But she wasn't here. I was getting really worried and started pacing around the room. I decided to go to the astronomy tower to look if she was there.

When I walked up the staircase I got more nervous with every step I took. What if she wasn't there? I kept walking with my heart beating so fast in my chest you would thing I just ran a marathon. I got to the top much faster than usual. I looked around but Rosie wasn't there. I decided to go back to the common room to ask the others for help searching her.

When I arrived I saw Rosie come down the stairs. When she saw me she started running towards me saying "Dray there you are" and jumping into my arms. I catched her as I was skilled 💅and a huge weight was lifted off my chest.

Rosie and I got really close, she was like the sister I never had and I was like a brother to her. We could tell each other everything and we knew we wouldn't be judged because we just understood each other.

Hey that's it for part 6.

How was it?

I hope you enjoyed ♡

Love you all 💖
Stay save lovelies.

Blossom 🌸