v

imessage
matt 👾

lils 💐

lils 💐u good 💀

lils 💐
u good 💀

matt 👾
WTF I STG IMA KILL
NICK

matt 👾
bestie why i trusted
you 😔

matt 👾
nicks hurt and i am
too

lils 💐
oops 🤭

lils 💐
told him i couldn't make
any promises 🤷‍♀️

matt 👾
i don't enjoy being bullied 😔

lils 💐
ITS A FUNNY PIC

matt 👾
no it's not

matt 👾
its mean

lils 💐
BAHAHA

matt 👾
i blame chris

matt 👾
he almost wrecked the van
after i let him drive

lils 💐
now you know to not 
let him drive again

matt 👾
true but it was still
traumatic

matt 👾
anyways i've gtg nick is yelling
bc i'm texting and driving 😔

lils 💐
yeah don't crash 😭

lils 💐
text me when ur not driving

matt 👾
i will

matt 👾
bye pretty girl
read

  "i swear to god if i keep seeing you smile at your phone i'm gonna lose my shit." halley said as she walked into the three girls shared living room.

"shut up." lilith smiled while cutting off her phone and grabbing the tv remote. "someone has a crush."

lilith rolled her eyes at athena who plopped down on the couch next to her. "no i don't shut up." lilith said defensively as athena laughed.

"i honestly still can't believe the random number i gave you turned out to be one of the sturnolio triplets."

"damn. how was i supposed to know i was texting the matthew sturniolo?" lilith replied making halley laugh.

athena shrugged her shoulders, "well i mean his brother is kinda hot. tell him to give me his number."

"kinda?! you've been obsessed with chris sturniolo for like a year talking about how hot he is." lilith laughed as athena flipped her off.

halley rolled her eyes as she sat on chair opposite from them. "you guys annoy me, guys are not special nor hot."

"maybe not special but they sure are hot." athena spoke stealing the remote from lilith making her groan. "to me at least lilith finds no one hot."

at this halley laughed making lilith mumble cuss words. "that's not true!" she groaned.

"it is and you know it." halley spoke up, "unless you find mr stalker man hot." she said smirking making lilith turn a deep shade of red.

"she does oh my gosh!!" athena yelled loudly.

lilith slapped her shoulder hiding her face in embarrassment. "fine i do but he's really sweet too so it's hard not too."

"at least you finally find someone attractive i was starting to get worried you were a lesbian too and i'd have competition." halley laughed making lilith glare at her. "shut up"

"it's the truth! you're way hotter than me you'd have girls on you every second." halley remarked smirking.

"she does have a point but besides that you finally think a guy is hot! this is like record breaking shit!" athena spoke messing around with the remote.

"are you gonna tell him?"

lilith looked at halley with a face that read hell no while she cackled. "why would i?"

"i don't know. well he calls you pretty girl so he probably likes you." she responded seriously.

"no way in hell does matt sturniolo like me." lilith laughed. "that's like saying nick likes me and he's fucking gay!"

athena started to laugh loudly as she finally cut on a movie for them to watch while they ate their dinner.

"seriously thena bullet train again!" halley yelled causing the other girls to laugh as she snatched the remote away, changing it immediately.

throughout the rest of the night they had silently watched a movie, but all lilith could think about was the blue eyed boy that was a thousand miles away who was thinking about her too.

a/n
another double update which is weird for me but i'm really liking this book and i hope you guys do too !

also if you have any tips pls lmk :)