xxix

lilith and athena we're both busy getting ready for their dates when lilith's room door burst open causing both girls to jerk their heads towards the sound.

"hey bitches! i'm home!" halley said jumping onto lilith's bed and groaning from the impact.

"first off i thought you were supposed to get home tomorrow and secondly you scared the literal fuck out of us." athena said while putting on the finishing touches of her makeup.

halley rolled her eyes, "dramatic much, but i thought i'd surprise you guys." she answered back fiddling with the comforter.

"well we were definitely surprised, but now i feel bad because you just got home and we both planned to go on dates with matt and chris." lilith sighed turning around to look at halley who didn't react.

"oh i knew after the whole incident with chris i figured athena would still go on the date with chris and honestly i took a wild estimated guess matt would ask you on a date so i made plans with nick." she said smiling, "and me and nick have hardly hung out and we have the most in common, for example we're both very gay." at this both lilith and athena laughed.

athena turned towards halley next with a questioning brow, "where are you guys even going?"

"honestly i don't even know." she said laying back on the bed while the other girls laughed.

as the girls continued to get ready, halley got an incoming facetime call from her brother, levi.

"hey lev!" halley yelled making the boy cringe. "damn can you be any louder." he sighed.

"i was calling to see how it went with mom and dad and something else but that can wait." he said making the girl raise her eyebrows.

halley shrugged, "i mean it went fine, we honestly just talked and watched movies, nothing special. now what else were you calling about?" she questioned.

"i need your advice." he responded rubbing his forehead with his hand."

"oh my gosh on what?!" athena asked yelling making levi jump.

"is everyone in your room or something?" he asked laughing.

"nope this is lilith's room, i figured you'd remember, but i guess your memory is going downhill just like you." she smiled and laughed as he mocked her laugh in return. "but what is it we can all help if you want?"

lilith sat down beside halley and he smiled through the screen, "yeah id like that" he took a pause before going on a fast rant.

"woah woah woah slow down. i honestly didn't hear a thing you said." halley said while athena and lilith sat beside her waiting for him to repeat himself.

"basically this girl that lives in my apartment complex keeps baking me stuff. like i don't know if she likes me or not so i need your advice." he said making all the girls' eyes widen.

"well firstly do you like her?" lilith asked and levi thought for a second before responding, "i don't know she's really sweet but i haven't talked to her that much to know for sure."

halley smiled, "levi next time she bakes you something ask her for her number and get to know her or just ask or on a date and see where things go."

"okay i will, thank you." he said as he got up to go into his room. "anyways im about to take a shower so bye love you."

"bye love you too!" all three girls said in unison laughing, making him laugh as they hung up.

"holy fucking shit." halley said, "i cannot believe he might actually talk to a girl romantically."

"me too, im just glad he's happy i still feel guilty about the whole kissing thing." lilith sighed.

athena put a comforting hand on her shoulder, "lils you shouldn't feel guilty."

"i agree plus he's moved on now too." halley answered. "now get your asses up and get ready for your dates!" halley yelled shoving them upwards playfully as they all started laughing.

a/n
hi it's been so long and i apologize things have just been crazy and i started to not feel like writing at all i lowkey still don't but i do want to at least finish this book so im thinking of ways to end it and how soon i will. after this book i probably will not start another one because of school and life LMAO.

ALSO i gotta give my boy levi a happy ending because he was and still is my fav character but maybe that's just because i love the actor so much so stay tuned for more of him appearing hopefully 🙏

but i love you guys and hope you enjoyed. also if you wanna give me ideas on an ending i appreciate it 💞